Mom's Picking Up Kids @ School aka Looking For A New Man Or Attention

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Negros in here talking about "oh I have a new hunting ground" are whats wrong with our community! Oversexualised and moral lacking. These women looking for partners and y'all looking for p*ssy. fukking parasites.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Negros in here talking about "oh I have a new hunting ground" are whats wrong with our community! Oversexualised and moral lacking. These women looking for partners and y'all looking for p*ssy. fukking parasites.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

All Star
Daps
y5ZHdnB.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

You stole someone else's picture and appropriated it as your own to get puss on the internets. What? You thought we forgot?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
i knew this one dude that use to go to school to pick up kids, but what he wore was cut off wrangler jeans, a doodoo grean t-shirt, and some steel toe boots. It was a different kid a week

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once they start playing he game they belong to it breh