Mom's Picking Up Kids @ School aka Looking For A New Man Or Attention

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WRONG. Idiotic ideology like that is why we have a bunch of old ass peter pan syndrome ass nikkas thinking they can play games forever.
these chicks are doing what they can to be saved (including hoeing themselves). These dudes are doing what they can to get p*ssy the easiest and most efficient way. I understand you're trying to raise consciousness but in this instance, they both choose to play the game to try to come up on top. These single mothers are trying to lure men they find desirable with their sexual bait to trick them into giving them into taking care of them and their child in the long run hopefully. And the dudes are doing the same thing but in reverse (trying to use their "niceness" to trick the chicks into giving up p*ssy). They both deserve eachother because they're both trying to get over eachother. neither are victims.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My nephe started head start this year. Im gonna rent a range rover, put on a 3 peice suit, and go pick him up.

I'm definitely catching the herp this year breh's :ohlawd:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I noticed this phenomenon about two years ago. It was at school functions, like awards ceremonies or some show. The single mothers would be wearing their low-cut blouses/sweaters and/or hoochie-mama pants, just in case.
Oh yeah, they know exactly what they are doing. Afterwards, I'd be like, "Uh, the children sounded great. The music teacher did a great job." And I'd be thinking, "Cleavage city :wtf: "