Mom's Picking Up Kids @ School aka Looking For A New Man Or Attention

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
real talk i picked up my brothers from school yesterday and i could of scooped this sexy milf, she was eying me up crazy, like damn i need to drop and pick up my bros more often

But you didnt

cause you are one of the corniest posters on this site, and its obvious thats who you are in real life as well

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but the its gets better as we all waiting for the kids she started too do squats and pushups in that outfit i was like :whew:
husbands with their wives were like :ahh:
wives were like :mad:

some come in club outfits also
and if not that they will go up too u to start a random ass conversation like this happened 2 weeks ago
i got my kids as i was walking out this female was like ur kids are beautiful im like thanks and she goes ya my son has no father figure in his life
i go sorry too hear that and she was like ya i can tell ur a good father wouldnt mind u being in his life right now im like :snoop:

u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

This all i got man.... lmao

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm laughing at how this is some sort of new phenomenon for some of yall.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm laughing at how this is some sort of new phenomenon for some of yall.
it is dog.
My lil brother just started high school this year.. im up there asap. scooping him up once a week haaaaa

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
this doesnt apply too everybody but man :snoop: & :laff:

every time i go pick up my kids from school the shyt these females wear or ask you is crazy
the other day this female came up in the school in them short ass work out clothes looking like this

GA1DWwu.jpg

with a bigger chest and better ass and im like :leon:
but the its gets better as we all waiting for the kids she started too do squats and pushups in that outfit i was like :whew:
husbands with their wives were like :ahh:
wives were like :mad:

some come in club outfits also
and if not that they will go up too u to start a random ass conversation like this happened 2 weeks ago
i got my kids as i was walking out this female was like ur kids are beautiful im like thanks and she goes ya my son has no father figure in his life
i go sorry too hear that and she was like ya i can tell ur a good father wouldnt mind u being in his life right now im like
:snoop:

u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits :laff:

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
...sooo... did you smash?

nope
:laff: @twan83

Now all these guys are gonna be prowling on the playground

:whoa: No pedo

prowling :mjpls:

its a damn buffet out there. hell ive seen single soldiers ride up their in their car system blasting big ass rims picking kids and mom's saying is that kid he like na its my friends and mom be like ur so thoughtful are u busy tonite

soldier got that birdman hand rub going on and be like na we can go too my barracks though :laff:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
it is dog.
My lil brother just started high school this year.. im up there asap. scooping him up once a week haaaaa

Man I'm pretty sure this applies to elementary and MAYBE middle school. High school they start getting :flabbynsick:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I'm pretty sure this applies to elementary and MAYBE middle school. High school they start getting :flabbynsick:

not necessarily if the kid in high school got a older sister getting them cuz i seen that often when i was in high school
or when i got my siblings and ive seen older females get them