Mom's Picking Up Kids @ School aka Looking For A New Man Or Attention

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nothing's sacred anymore.

SMH @ just taking a random dude you just met home with your child though. :smh: :snoop:

They need to invent ratchet repellant spray.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits

2rxwp68.jpg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
this doesnt apply too everybody but man :snoop: & :laff:

every time i go pick up my kids from school the shyt these females wear or ask you is crazy
the other day this female came up in the school in them short ass work out clothes looking like this

GA1DWwu.jpg

with a bigger chest and better ass and im like :leon:
but the its gets better as we all waiting for the kids she started too do squats and pushups in that outfit i was like :whew:
husbands with their wives were like :ahh:
wives were like :mad:

some come in club outfits also
and if not that they will go up too u to start a random ass conversation like this happened 2 weeks ago
i got my kids as i was walking out this female was like ur kids are beautiful im like thanks and she goes ya my son has no father figure in his life
i go sorry too hear that and she was like ya i can tell ur a good father wouldnt mind u being in his life right now im like :snoop:

u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits :laff:
...sooo... did you smash?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
real talk i picked up my brothers from school yesterday and i could of scooped this sexy milf, she was eying me up crazy, like damn i need to drop and pick up my bros more often

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this doesnt apply too everybody but man :snoop: & :laff:

every time i go pick up my kids from school the shyt these females wear or ask you is crazy
the other day this female came up in the school in them short ass work out clothes looking like this

GA1DWwu.jpg

with a bigger chest and better ass and im like :leon:
but the its gets better as we all waiting for the kids she started too do squats and pushups in that outfit i was like :whew:
husbands with their wives were like :ahh:
wives were like :mad:

some come in club outfits also
and if not that they will go up too u to start a random ass conversation like this happened 2 weeks ago
i got my kids as i was walking out this female was like ur kids are beautiful im like thanks and she goes ya my son has no father figure in his life
i go sorry too hear that and she was like ya i can tell ur a good father wouldnt mind u being in his life right now im like :snoop:

u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits :laff:

Oh...boy. :whoa: