Mom's Picking Up Kids @ School aka Looking For A New Man Or Attention

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this doesnt apply too everybody but man :snoop: & :laff:

every time i go pick up my kids from school the shyt these females wear or ask you is crazy
the other day this female came up in the school in them short ass work out clothes looking like this

GA1DWwu.jpg

with a bigger chest and better ass and im like :leon:
but the its gets better as we all waiting for the kids she started too do squats and pushups in that outfit i was like :whew:
husbands with their wives were like :ahh:
wives were like :mad:

some come in club outfits also
and if not that they will go up too u to start a random ass conversation like this happened 2 weeks ago
i got my kids as i was walking out this female was like ur kids are beautiful im like thanks and she goes ya my son has no father figure in his life
i go sorry too hear that and she was like ya i can tell ur a good father wouldnt mind u being in his life right now im like :snoop:

u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whoa...a new hunting ground :ohhh: Good looks I'm trynna bag me a sugar mama :shaq:

wont be a problem i can tell u that they on some coli wolves low tier level too shyt is insane it turned into a dating area now

i even saw this lil boy ask his mom who is this guy coming with us she goes somebody i just met he is nice were gonna take him home and cook dinner together

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
yeah one of my "married" nggas is a pop warner football coach and he been :eat:good off his player's mothers for yeeeeeeeeeeeeears lol

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
:wow:turning the innocent afternoon pickup into another hunting ground:why:.....:shaq:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

every time i go pick up my kids from school the shyt these females wear or ask you is crazy
the other day this female came up in the school in them short ass work out clothes looking like this

GA1DWwu.jpg

but the its gets better as we all waiting for the kids she started too do squats and pushups in that outfit i was like :whew:

and if not that they will go up too u to start a random ass conversation like this happened 2 weeks ago
i got my kids as i was walking out this female was like ur kids are beautiful im like thanks and she goes ya my son has no father figure in his life
i go sorry too hear that and she was like ya i can tell ur a good father wouldnt mind u being in his life right now im like :snoop:

u even got some guys just coming to get their nephews or nieces just too get them digits :laff:
all the while i thought you were sweet

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

GA1DWwu.jpg

My nephew is just starting kindergarten :lupe:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:yes: this is true. Especially at daycares, I used to pick my nieces up for my sister. The desperation in these females have me like :wow: