Mom suing U.S. government for $60 million after toddler dies following immigration detainment

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a pretty disgusting story all around. cant get behind giving her 60 million dollars of taxpayer money :yeshrug: call me whatever you want
Don't you get tired of looking like a fool in every forum u visit?
:heh:
If the bytch was illegal that's the first thing they would have mentioned dummy

We should let American babies die in detention centers with no fukks given?

If your autistic,epileptic ass dies in pedo police custody,your cracker parents gonna sue just the same

@tru_m.a.c can we bush this low quality poster?
:camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@tru_m.a.c can we bush this low quality poster?
:camby:
he's only a mod at DNC headquarters, not TLR

and i wasnt aware that "not meeting hardest since MC ren's required level of compassion" is breaking any rules. i'm sorry i dont think this woman deserves 60 million dollars

the average person in this country cant go to the fukkin ATM and take out 2 thousand dollars. that's where the 60 million would come from :what: that is "us"

---

Superstar
Daps
and no one asked her to come here. she shouldn't get a fukking penny from us

60 million dollars :mjlol:

Your wrong here! America fukking love's to go and play around in other countries affair by proxy or the three letter gang. Directly goes around meddling in other countries affairs like Guatemala. But when blowback happens :manny: a collective shrug is given like we didn't do shyt it. A collective point of the finger happens :ufdup:it's their fault, not ours. We don't affect them even by a percentile.

She should get every fukking dime and more call it a back tax.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

She's gonna get SOME money. She has a case. Even if its 3-5 milly settlement. She is gonna get that. Once someone is arrested under the federal umbrella, she is entitled to the protections too. This is a huge stain on the Trump administration.