Mom suing U.S. government for $60 million after toddler dies following immigration detainment

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
shyt yo Uncle Sam ass the fukk up

rr4gl7mh35611.jpg

THATS what America has done to what we refer to as the global south

America has its finger prints over that goddamn region for over 80 years at this point

You can look up each and every one of these occurrences and it’s all coming back to this settler ass nation

this ain’t about caping shyt, if these was Haitians, Somalians, Liberians I’d be the exact same way

this is about so called “pro-black” anti white supermacy folk doing all this caping for a fukking settler nation that doesn’t give a fukk about you.

and here y’all are talking about a fukking leader selling people out when we’ve overthrown every last democratic elected official since the 60’s GLOBALLY.

but yeah scream HYON, like the lil lap dog majority of you nikkas are

cause I know for a goddamn fact y’all feel that same way about poor black folks deep down.
I don't know how people ignore this. So seriously. America been a hoe in other countries since its inception. This land is for everybody until it learns to close its legs and stop fukking around with other countries.

We don't get to destabilize other countries economies so that we have the latest iPhone and then act all shocked and appalled when people flee from shyt WE started.

I also need these white trolls to stop pretending like this immigration shyt isn't about maintaining a white majority in this country. It's NEVER been about economics. Whites have starved blks economically, racially, spiritually, physically, while terrorizing and torturing us psychologically. And now whites want us to take up arms against immigrants to protect the sanctity of white hegemony in this country and some blks dumb enough to go along with it.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
nah. the government is at fault for not treating them properly.

send them back if you want, but you can't be treating them inhumanely and letting them die on your watch.:yeshrug:
China, Russia and isreal looking like :russell:. Try to sneak through those borders breh

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
and how is that a toddler's fault?

your inner cac monster is showing.
Man. I was bout to avoid TLR like the plagues if that post wasn’t rebutted. Folks that dapped that bs should be ashamed
Folks that lack empathy based on stupid ass rules are pathetic

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how people ignore this. So seriously. America been a hoe in other countries since its inception. This land is for everybody until it learns to close its legs and stop fukking around with other countries.

We don't get to destabilize other countries economies so that we have the latest iPhone and then act all shocked and appalled when people flee from shyt WE started.

I also need these white trolls to stop pretending like this immigration shyt isn't about maintaining a white majority in this country. It's NEVER been about economics. Whites have starved blks economically, racially, spiritually, physically, while terrorizing and torturing us psychologically. And now whites want us to take up arms against immigrants to protect the sanctity of white hegemony in this country and some blks dumb enough to go along with it.

Glad someone on his board sees the propaganda for what it truly is:salute:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who agrees with her getting 60 mil obviously doesn't pay taxes. Neither one of these two were american citizens, not that it even matters. The fukk is wrong with you nikkas? Would you just welcome any and every body into your home and support them? No, then fukk outta here
What if America is her home you stupid fukk?

And you think she came up with 60 millions on her own?
That's what the lawyers are asking for

Ask for 60 get 6

Where does it say they ain't residents/citizens?
Stop posting idiot

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

^^^^ fukking THIS.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t read therad but let me guess: a bunch of grown “black men” laughing at this child’s death and parroting white supremacist/republican talking points

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What if America is her home you stupid fukk?

And you think she came up with 60 millions on her own?
That's what the lawyers are asking for

Ask for 60 get 6

Where does it say they ain't residents/citizens?
Stop posting idiot

Dumbass nikka, did you read the article? She came here from Guatemala and was held in am immigrant encampment. How the fukk would she be a citizen?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
no one is saying she deserves 60 milli Cooper, but to discharge them after you see the child is dying is some real fukk shyt. She should get SOMETHING, not 60 mill, but something.

That's the story according to, you know, the same lawyers trying to squeeze 60 mil tax payer dollars out of us. Yall act as if "The Government" is some self-funded private entity. yall just promoting more and more incentives for ppl to flood across that border.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

I agree for the most part but I don't think the solution is just to let in anyone who wants to come here. A pretty large chunk of Salvadoran born people live in the US already, and the problems in El Salvador continue. There has to be a more effective way that will prevent them from wanting to leave in the first place.

As for this story though, it is really sad what happened to that girl as she was just an innocent baby. Whether or not you think the mother should be let in the country, it's just basic human decency to make sure the child gets the care she needs.