Mom suing U.S. government for $60 million after toddler dies following immigration detainment

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If they dont want to be responsible for people's children they should turn them around at the border.

If you're going to detain people and try them in a court then you have to extend them basic rights like...not letting their daughter die of treatable causes.

This wouldn't be an issue if they didn't insist on locking people up like animals.
This
At first I was like nah don't give her a dime
Then I read and by the end I was like
Y'all fukked up and let that child die, give her some money idk bout no $60 million tho...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
no one asked america to destabilize countries in the global south

but they did it anyway

but I'm expecting empathy from a pilgrim

HYON, how the hell are we responsible for what 1 1/2 continents aren't doing for themselves. Let your leaders sell you out brehs. If Trump ruins the country, Mexico will build that wall

GASign

All Star
Daps
RIP to that child. She'll get a pretty penny and so will her lawyer.

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot in this situation, would people like her be so sympathetic to people like us tho?? Things that make you go hhhmmmmmmm......

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Anybody who agrees with her getting 60 mil obviously doesn't pay taxes. Neither one of these two were american citizens, not that it even matters. The fukk is wrong with you nikkas? Would you just welcome any and every body into your home and support them? No, then fukk outta here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Anybody who agrees with her getting 60 mil obviously doesn't pay taxes. Neither one of these two were american citizens, not that it even matters. The fukk is wrong with you nikkas? Would you just welcome any and every body into your home and support them? No, then fukk outta here
no one is saying she deserves 60 milli Cooper, but to discharge them after you see the child is dying is some real fukk shyt. She should get SOMETHING, not 60 mill, but something.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
shyt yo Uncle Sam ass the fukk up

rr4gl7mh35611.jpg

THATS what America has done to what we refer to as the global south

America has its finger prints over that goddamn region for over 80 years at this point

You can look up each and every one of these occurrences and it’s all coming back to this settler ass nation

this ain’t about caping shyt, if these was Haitians, Somalians, Liberians I’d be the exact same way

this is about so called “pro-black” anti white supermacy folk doing all this caping for a fukking settler nation that doesn’t give a fukk about you.

and here y’all are talking about a fukking leader selling people out when we’ve overthrown every last democratic elected official since the 60’s GLOBALLY.

but yeah scream HYON, like the lil lap dog majority of you nikkas are

cause I know for a goddamn fact y’all feel that same way about poor black folks deep down.

HYON, how the hell are we responsible for what 1 1/2 continents aren't doing for themselves. Let your leaders sell you out brehs. If Trump ruins the country, Mexico will build that wall