Mom dies trying to stop person stealing her car while her son was inside

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the thief shouldn’t have stolen the car and threw her off the shyt so she could die. He/she didn’t need the car that bad. Just because the car is running that don’t mean you can take it. You’re not going to say “damn that’s my bad” if you were to leave your car unlocked and somebody went in it and stole from you.. you’re going to be mad,

Obviously thieves shouldn't steal. We don't live in that world. Thieves steal, murderers murder, rapist rape. Obviously they shouldn't but that's not going to change.

What you are not going to do is make a thief or a murderer or a rapist have a change of heart. They aren't going to see the error of their ways or realized they fukked up. "Oh shyt, you were going to work? My bad" **gets out of car** that's not happening.

These folks are going to panic, kill you and possibly any other innocents.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...she left the kid there for a short while to run back in and get something. It's not like she left him in there for hours during a heatwave. You and the 6 retards who dapped your post are morons.

A short while at 1am? That's acceptable to you? You're fukking retarded. It takes seconds for someone to steal a car and your over here talking bout "a short while". Mfs ain't out their counting time "aight it's been 2 minutes, let's go!" fukk outta here.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The laws for violent crimes like this are as strict as they have ever been.
The laws in CA for car theft and robbery (unarmed) are not as strict. Being lenient on theft and jackings makes it more likely that at some point these jack boys pull something that turns violent or fatal. I’m here for laws tightening TF at lower level crimes to get these fools off the street before they escalate to violence

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah.

Idiocy is leaving an unattended child in a car at 1:30 am when in 2024 dumb ass thieves will brazenly take someone's shyt at 1:30pm. It's 2024. There's no excuse or justification for it. Just like kids dying in hot cars. If you get out, your child gets out with you or you get the child out. There's no "I'ma just run inside real quick" or "it takes too long to do the car seat". Dumb ass thieves aren't thinking about you or taking your life into consideration. They don't care if you are going to work, going to the hospital to see your dying family member, picking up a kid...they just see a car that they want to take. You got fobs and remotes, even phone apps. It's a shame she didn't have a gun to smoke the thief.
How many kids u got?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You nikkaz in here blaming here please stop :comeon:

I leave my car running sometimes.. I'm not the only one..

People make mistakes. Some small, some huge.

Coli nikkaz swear they live perfect mistake-free lives.

nikka stop :comeon:

RIP to that woman. That's a real mother. Ready to die for her baby. And did

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Mfs won't leave their phone in the car but will leave a child? RIP to her. Bad situation. 1am is way too late to have a child out of the house let alone in a car unattended. She probably would've let the car go had it been her. Dumb ass thieves are going to steal regardless.

negged.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many kids u got?
3. Ain't never left 1 in the car. Ain't never left 2 in the car, wouldn't consider leaving all 3 in the car.

Would never leave them in the car after dark.

Id have a papers on the kitchen table for full custody within 12 hours if I ever witnessed or found out my lady did some dumb shyt like that. And she'd reciprocate the action if I ever slipped up.

This shyt ain't a game.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
3. Ain't never left 1 in the car. Ain't never left 2 in the car, wouldn't consider leaving all 3 in the car.

Would never leave them in the car after dark.

Id have a papers on the kitchen table for full custody within 12 hours if I ever witnessed or found out my lady did some dumb shyt like that. And she'd reciprocate the action if I ever slipped up.

This shyt ain't a game.

Documentary fukked me up..

Parents who accidentally left their child in the hot car all day while they worked a whole shift..

I understand mistakes but I'm like how in the living fukk do you get out of your car and FORGET your child is in the backseat.. :dahell:

shyt blew my mind

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Documentary fukked me up..

Parents who accidentally left they're child in the hot car all day while they worked a whole shift..

I understand mistakes but I'm like how in the living fukk do you get out of your car and FORGET your child is in the backseat.. :dahell:

shyt blew my mind

That shyt is sickening.

I remember at one of my jobs when I was 19. I was on lunch chillin in my car. And next to me there was a van. I'm hearing giggling and talking, I turn down my music. One of my coworkers (white woman) had her 2 young kids chillin while she worked. She might've worked 7am to 3 or something maybe 8 to 4. Even so I was shocked.

Apparently everyone knew about this. From employees to management. We had a secure parking lot with a big ass fence only way in or out was by scanning an employee badge. She went and checked on them every 2-2 and half hours and ate lunch with them.

I was upset by the situation but only thing I could do was report it to management (chain of command). I could've been a dikk about it and called 911 or cps but why blow up her spot. Employees gave me the ol "she's divorced" "child care is expensive" "she doesn't have anyone to watch them". The woman was in her mid 30s.

I got promoted into management like 9 months later and by that time either she was gone or took care of the situation because the van was never there. I didn't remember seeing her but I never really saw her anyway. But I had intended to do something or find a resource for her, anything to resolve the issue.

When I saw the shyt it wasn't too hot or too cold. But anything could've happened. One of those kids could've had a seizure, choked on a toy, got the seatbelt wrapped around them...this was early 2000s and cellphones weren't prominent like now. Now everyone has a cellphone plus 1 or 2 deactivated or broken phones to play games on or listen to music. These kids could've easily been in the car for up to 2 hours with some dangerous unforseen incident. But our God damn company would've been sued to oblivion. You couldnt even smoke cigarettes on the property. People would walk the length of a football field to the property line and exit the gate just to smoke.