Mom dies trying to stop person stealing her car while her son was inside

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all some weird ass people in here.
Or y'all not real people.

I know for a fact people leave their kids in the car at least for a second by themselves.

This some crazy random sht that no one is going to expect. Probably like some winning the lottery type occurrence to have someone trying to steal your car with a baby in it.
But y'all still talking dumb smh
Alot of people on this site don't actually live real lives.

No relationships, no children, no real life experiences, haven't travelled out of their city, let alone the country.

You can tell by the inane bullshyt they post.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

DUDE WE ALL KNOW SHE
MADE A DUMB ERROR.
IT WENT WITHOUT SAYING.

THERE WAS NO NEED TO RUN INTO
A THREAD ABOUT A MOTHER DYING
TRYING TO SAVE HER CHILD
AND POST THAT OBVIOUS VICTIM BLAMING shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

This

It's already a fukked up situation no need to pile on

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Alot of people on this site don't actually live real lives.

No relationships, no children, no real life experiences, haven't travelled out of their city, let alone the country.

You can tell by the inane bullshyt they post.

Word ... I think it's just the Internet in general.
They are better than everybody else.

Maybe it's just human nature in general.
We look at other people do things and think we do it better.
Ain't no way people take their kids out the car Everytime they come inside.
You just strapped your kid in, car running, a/c on. And you forgot something in the house. You gonna unstrapped the kid and turn off the car just to do it again
Smh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She and her child didn’t deserve this. Mfers need to stop being stupid and care about themselves. Now you killed a hardworking mother and ruined a child’s life. You’re going to live in a cage for many years, possibly the rest of your life. Wake the fukk up!

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Mfs won't leave their phone in the car but will leave a child? RIP to her. Bad situation. 1am is way too late to have a child out of the house let alone in a car unattended. She probably would've let the car go had it been her. Dumb ass thieves are going to steal regardless.
Nah you ignorant. Ignore.

Hope the full extent of both street and legal justice finds it way to the criminals.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Mfs won't leave their phone in the car but will leave a child? RIP to her. Bad situation. 1am is way too late to have a child out of the house let alone in a car unattended. She probably would've let the car go had it been her. Dumb ass thieves are going to steal regardless.
Look at this dumbass

concise

Veteran
Daps
We read it

Some obvious shyt dont always needed to be stated

'I hope they catch those murderous, thieving criminals' is always an adequate contribution

Nah, if the police sgt is making a statement, that last line is what's obvious and does not need to be stated.

This is why cops are always doing PSAs about locking your doors, protecting your valuables, etc. Why fire departments always send out messages about overloading your electric outlets and being careful with space heaters, etc

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Don't put it past the coli to say the sentence is too harsh if and when this piece of shyt is caught.

These goofies were on the same shyt when those 2 dumb bytches got some dude killed when they tried to take his car.

shyt is always "the victim's fault" to them

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The first thought on a story like this shouldn’t be “Why did she leave the car running?” I wish she didn’t do it but it happened. You have a lot of people who live in neighborhoods where they can do that. I see all parts of Charlotte daily and work with news reporters. They’ll ask me to lock the car in places that are deemed bad areas, but when we get into areas considered nicer and “safer” they be leaving doors all wide open and shyt. I close and lock the doors everywhere. You can’t trust nobody, Anyway rip to the young lady and I hope the thief is caught,
That’s the thing. It’s totally wrong, but I leave my car running when I run into places or forget something in my home… is it different with a child and at 1am, yea sure. But the ultimate point is the criminals in society need to be dealt with. There was a damn child in the car. If they hadn’t thrown her around while driving, maybe just stopped the car and hopped out (which they did anyway), they still would’ve gotten away and she would be alive.