mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com
@The Nigerian AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

www.mollywater.com

:salute:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
come correct, lying ass nikka. you know damn well you sharked nigerian's company. nobody heard of you until you a few days ago. mollywater was researched, and there were NO mention of it until AFTER nigerian began pushing his company. you can even see in the design of your logo and the website that this is an abruptly cobbled together operation that wasn't planned out. shyt isn't difficult to decipher: you stole the idea, came up with a quick and thoroughly cliched logo, and decided to hawk some water with the mollywater name.

:heh: @ dudes here acting like what you've done takes anymore than a few hundred dollars and a couple weeks. :usure: be real, nikka. you're not fooling anyone.

son talking in 3rd person like this aint his alias :dead:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

www.mollywater.com

Placing order on Thursday :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh, no L you have taken is worse than this one. That being said. FEED US MORE!!!!

I have just recovered from a series of L's. I will resume the festivities tomorrow brehs.

Damn at Nigerian tho. :patrice: This shyt here got me feeling some type of way. . This nikka really ate this L.:snoop:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@TheNigerian Please post in this thread and tell us your alright
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Status
Not open for further replies.