Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@The Nigerian If we don't hear from you by 4 AM i'm going to assume your wrists look like two broken ketchup bottles.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Will your roomate walk in barefoot and sop you up with potato bread buns or wheat?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657
brah one of his alias is @kermit da hustla
he posted in here

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Ey you entitled to you own opinion my dude!! But if it took only a couple weeks and couple $100 's then ur boy Molly Watr would have a a trademark , website, distribution, real photo shoot, $1k models, Custom Alkaline water not cheap spring, more followers than us oh ya and a E in Water !! Every time you google him soon google will take u to us bc in america we spell Water with a E :takedat:

son u gotta send me some promotional material

nikka i will have yo shyt all over :ohhh:

#black excellence#

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ey you entitled to you own opinion my dude!! But if it took only a couple weeks and couple $100 's then ur boy Molly Watr would have a a trademark , website, distribution, real photo shoot, $1k models, Custom Alkaline water not cheap spring, more followers than us oh ya and a E in Water !! Every time you google him soon google will take u to us bc in america we spell Water with a E :takedat:

i'm buying a case and when my homies
ask what it is i'll tell them the tears of a nigerian
named ken.
:banderas:
bfnuyc1_zps17a01d00.gif

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

I mean it just seems so much like an alias

but the site did open right when he posted

and there's too much on Molly Water for it to be a prank

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I'm buying a case :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.