mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Top 10 sonning in Coli/sohh history:ohhh:
Top 10? Nah this is numero uno because it's a man snatching another man's dreams and livelihood before our very eyes. This is a Hiroshima blast that makes the Courtdog mattress thread look like a firecracker. This shyt is so funny I just finished telling my wife about it and I have never mentioned anything about this site to her before.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Top 10? Nah this is numero uno because it's a man snatching another man's dreams and livelihood before our very eyes. This is a Hiroshima blast that makes the Courtdog mattress thread look like a firecracker. This shyt is so funny I just finished telling my wife about it and I have never mentioned anything about this site to her before.

the C-Style thread was soul crushing too

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've never seen a man snatch another mans dream before :lupe: this is ridiculous, imma be laughing in my sleep :laff: and the cold part is nikkas warned him to keep his plans underwraps instead of broadcasting everything for the world to see. @The Nigerian basically did all that slow grinding for another man to slide through and reap the benefits. :deadrose:

edit: mollywaterco dappin this post :dead:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Where Molly Water comes from

WW
Cold-water-001-crop.jpg

Where mollywatr comes from:

Pdrm0005.jpg

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

9aocv7.jpg

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com
mj-laughing.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
This shyt is so rough, it even got ME thinking of taking a break from this site :whew:

This goes beyond the realm of demonic. This is a glimpse to the true evil dark nature of mankind. On some dark evil deep rooted lust of seeing a fellow man fail at life :whoo:

Ive never witnessed this type of of fukkery ANYWHERE in life. Not even the Coli Hiroshima bombing SOHH was as sadistic as what is going on tonight :wow:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

this thread will blow up in the morning when the site is at its peak and I bet there will be a few users explaining the sonning to their co-workers

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This shyt is so rough, it even got ME thinking of taking a break from this site :whew:

This goes beyond the realm of demonic. This is a glimpse to the true evil dark nature of mankind. On some dark evil deep rooted lust of seeing a fellow man fail at life :whoo:

Ive never witnessed this type of of fukkery ANYWHERE in life. Not even the Coli Hiroshima bombing SOHH was as sadistic as what is going on tonight :wow:

Where is @Mr. Somebody to make sense of all this demonic activity :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
come correct, lying ass nikka. you know damn well you sharked nigerian's company. nobody heard of you until you a few days ago. mollywater was researched, and there were NO mention of it until AFTER nigerian began pushing his company. you can even see in the design of your logo and the website that this is an abruptly cobbled together operation that wasn't planned out. shyt isn't difficult to decipher: you stole the idea, came up with a quick and thoroughly cliched logo, and decided to hawk some water with the mollywater name.

:heh: @ dudes here acting like what you've done takes anymore than a few hundred dollars and a couple weeks. :usure: be real, nikka. you're not fooling anyone.

Ey you entitled to you own opinion my dude!! But if it took only a couple weeks and couple $100 's then ur boy Molly Watr would have a a trademark , website, distribution, real photo shoot, $1k models, Custom Alkaline water not cheap spring, more followers than us oh ya and a E in Water !! Every time you google him soon google will take u to us bc in america we spell Water with a E :takedat:

Status
Not open for further replies.