My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Hey, just tell your people to show up here:

1379414_199989023519111_1197291892_n.jpg

This is what they can expect:

Tell them to go to the bar and ask for some water and they'll get hooked up.

:scusthov: I'm in LA breh. I'm Coli till I die but If he gets his shyt out here first its a wrap :yeshrug:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The question is whose product is going be ini the 99 cent store by the end of next year, and whose is going to be in Walmart and or Target and or a random convenience store..............................or is the batteground the clubs??????? :lupe: .......... HMolly Wars of 2013 :blessed:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@The Nigerian,
I don't like you because you cocky and uppity as fukk.
But I don't wish your downfall because I don't wish it on anybody. So if you product is real and you're really want to make it happen, stop posting about it on this forum and get you a SEO team to clean up your e-rep because by googling your brand, the first page have titles like "drug name", "poor taste", "unfortunate", "conflicted" and such. Second has "shamelessly", "disgusting", "better than coke", "drink on E's" and some Coli threads !

But the worst is that on Google Images, by typing your brand there are plenty of photoshops (hell, there's even one of mine) about you being ridiculed and a gang of pics of women twerking with your brand on em and a minority of them actually advertise your product. Type Ciroc in it and see the difference. I know you target the EDM scene and it might be perfect for you in a sense, but you should start treating your brand like a real business and not just like a buzz.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:pachaha:

@The Nigerian is my boy. No hate

Dude probably jacked his idea straight up. I like Molly Watr's bottling and slogan better. Sean has a different style of woman advertisers, more of models. The Nigerian has "club chicks" rather. Both are nice doe :shaq:

Never seen the back of a Molly Watr bottle. Nutrition facts, ingredients, recycle logo, etc. I would think that's mandated by the FDA, gotta have consumers know what they're drinking.

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:pachaha:

@The Nigerian is my boy. No hate

Dude probably jacked his idea straight up. I like Molly Watr's bottling and slogan better. Sean has a different style of woman advertisers, more of models. The Nigerian has "club chicks" rather. Both are nice doe :shaq:

Never seen the back of a Molly Watr bottle. Nutrition facts, ingredients, recycle logo, etc. I would think that's mandated by the FDA, gotta have consumers know what they're drinking.
Breh, you've never seen the side panel because we took care to design a bottle that wasn't a jumbled mess. A bottle that actually looks good when you look at the profile.

But yeah, you can see there's all the info that you're looking for present:

e056050c036611e3a22022000a1fc78f_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.