Out here in my damn drawls
mw_free.jpg

:banderas: :patrice:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
So has anyone here held a bottle of MollyWatr here?

No lie, I've actually seen a bottle of Molly Watr in person a couple of months ago. This dude I know had a bottle with him and said he had just came from a meeting with this guy (probably The Nigerian) about this product.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is easily the greatest thread in the history of our sport :blessed:

Just read through ALL 185 pages and 2700+ posts (and counting). Had to put aside doing work just so that I could finish reading everything :lolbron:

Just when I thought things would die down, something new surfaced. I've dapped like I've never dapped before. May even need to re-read just to dap up posts that I skimmed over while trying to catch up to the new developments :wow:

The I had it first promo ad :krs:
The unexpected @obarth review :salute:
@3Rivers banderas mollywater, lebron troll and other gifs :laff:
@illadope asking to buy watr but is given instructions from Ken to like/share every facebook/youtube/IG post to get a t-shirt (when he just wanted a bottle) :dead:
The Duke's appearance, albeit turned out to be very underwhelming.
@Liu Kang and @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* with the Gears of War-like motar kills :whew:

Every Coli breh was on their absolute A-game. I can only imagine the type of thread that would be needed to outdo this one :pachaha:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
And to think this played out like some TV Mini Series or Novel, complete with new twists and turns in fukkery

Part 1 (The Reveal)
The Real Mollywater is unveiled to the Coli, with a warehouse full of product ready to go, and a fully functional website. Nigerian is put on notice, all hell breaks loose.

Part 2 (The Deflection)
The full extent of the failure on Mollywatrs part is realized. Pictures of @MollyWaterCo with paid models, TShirts, beachballs, lanyards, and promo videos mocking MollyWatr are shown. It is also revealed that Nigerian never trademarked the name "Mollywatr" and Young Sean Jazzy Jeff got his in January. Kenny tries to downplay the significance of these developments but the damage has clearly been done

Part 3 (The Photoshop is Open for business) The Coli's resident photoshop wizards take notice of the thread. A barrage of legendary gifs, smilies, and pictures are added and enjoyed by all at Nigerians expense. 100 dap posts are seen all over. Laughs and smiles are shared by all,. Also several grammatical errors (besides the E being missing from water) are revealed on Nigerans bottle. More fukkery is insured (by state farm)

Part 4 (The Ether) @MollyWaterCo makes his arrival at the Coli with one of the most soul burning, triumphant, highest dapped first posts of all time. After letting it marinate for a little while he returns again.......this time with FREE SHIPPING AND PROMO CODES. Hell breaks loose again, Free T-Shirts and Lanyards are given out as the extra bit of spit on NIgerians grave, Coli Peeps are getting hydrated and beach balls thrown in for the hell of it

Part 5 (The Interlude) Mike the Marketing guy, ( @DukesAllDay ) after having his business slandered by Nigerian, stops by to give his own version of the events. It is revealed Nigerian tried to sell 1% of his company for $15,000, and was laughed off of skype. Also re-revealed that he really was on the verge of being evicted from his one room fully furnished with an air mattress loft. More jokes made at Nigerians expense. Mike promises a follow up article destroying Nigerians character and business by the same sites that were hyping him up just recently

Part 6 (The Burial) Yet To Come. Coli peeps start receiving their Mollywater care packages. Pics are posted, lanyards are worn, hydration is achieved. The Coli as a family electric slides on the grave of Ikenna Unaeze and Mollywatr. Mollywaterco becomes a respected member of the site and sponsors our next raffle. He also buys the "Mollywatr" trademark and essentially forces Nigerian out of business. After discovering the terms "Coli Water" "Prolly Water" and "Jolly Water" are also trademarked, Kenneth contemplates suicide.Not a single fukk is given

Once we reach part 6 this thread will be ready for the rafters :banderas:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
And to think this played out like some TV Mini Series or Novel, complete with new twists and turns in fukkery

Part 1 (The Reveal)
The Real Mollywater is unveiled to the Coli, with warehouses full of product ready to go, and a fully functional website. Nigerian is put on notice, all hell breaks loose.

Part 2 (The Deflection)
The full extent of the failure on Mollywatrs part is realized. Pictures of @MollyWaterCo with paid models, TShirts, beachballs, lanyards, and promo video's mocking MollyWatr are shown. It is also revealed that Nigerian never trademarked the name "Mollywatr" and Young Sean Jazzy Jeff got his in January. Kenny tries to downplay the significance of these developments but the damage has clearly been done

Part 3 (The Photoshop is Open for business) The Coli's resident photoshop wizards take notice of the thread. A barrage of legendary gifs, smilies, and pictures are added and enjoyed by all at Nigerians expense. 100 dap posts are seen all over. Laughs and smiles are shared by all,. Also several grammatical errors (besides the E being missing from water) are revealed on Nigerans bottle. More fukkery is insured (by state farm)

Part 4 (The Ether) @MollyWaterCo makes his arrival at the Coli with one of the most soul burning, triumphant, highest dapped first posts of all time. After letting it marinate for a little while he returns again.......this time with FREE SHIPPING AND PROMO CODES. Hell breaks loose again, Free T-Shirts and Lanyards are given out as the extra bit of spit on NIgerians grave, Coli Peeps are getting hydrated and beach balls thrown in for the hell of it

Part 5 (The Interlude) Mike the Marketing guy, after having his business slandered by Nigerian, stops by to give his own version of the events. It is revealed Nigerian tried to sell 1% of his company for $15,000, and was laughed off of skype. Also re-revealed that he really was on the verge of being evicted from his one room fully furnished with an air mattress loft. More jokes made at Nigerians expense. Mike promises a follow up article destroying Nigerians character and business by the same sites that were hyping him up just recently

Part 6 (The Burial) Yet To Come. Coli peeps start receiving their Mollywater care packages. Pics are posted, lanyards are worn, hydration is achieved. The Coli as a family electric slides on the grave of Ikenna Unaeze and Mollywatr. Mollywaterco becomes a respected member of the site and sponsors our next raffle. He also buys the "Mollywatr" trademark and essentially forces Nigerian out of business. When discovered the terms "Coli Water" "Prolly Water" and "Jolly Water" are also trademarked, Kenneth contemplates suicide.Not a single fukk is given

Once we reach part 6 this thread will be ready for the rafters :banderas:

:salute: the accurate comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.