Reppin
VOID
I wanna know who this is though...:whew::ohlawd:

995679_427315670709808_1926971820_n.jpg

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
can i get a link to the ellen the generous post and any other highlights.

I've had Nigerian on Facebook for like 8 months.

He's a pretty decent guy, he'd always talk to me about some strange shyt here and there, I always rooted for him but also I felt like he was very arrogant for no reason... overconfident without achieving too much. Still a decent guy but still, gotta do him dirty :manny:

This is a pic of a girl he was dating recently, he met her on OKCUPID and shyt

I'm a wolf :manny:

2ajvuqt.png

ibopynocYcv85r.gif

bytch look like a young Hilary Rodham :laff:

This nikka was depressed about it for weeks :dead:

F**K I thought that was Elen the Generous

:dead:

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
don't really have much to add here that hasn't already been posted and don't feel the need to dogpile on the Nigerian, but I just HAVE to post in this legendary thread before its raised to the rafters in the coli. Been following this thread since the first page and cot damn I never thought it would reach these levels of fukkery and achieve this mix of quality/hilarious posting.
A big :salute: to all involved

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
-OP posted a link about the real molly WATER company, selling a real product to real people
-brehs proceed to rape Nigerian
-Nigerian and kermit deny
-the guy that runs molly water joins the coli and proceeds to sell water and give us a %15 discount, free shipping, t-shirt etc
-bunch of coli brehs proceed to order
-Nigerian and kermit cry
-a breh finds a guys comments online saying the Nigerian is shady, said guy runs a marketing company
-Nigerian says the guy called him a ninja and post the email with the guys contact info
-a couple of brehs email and call the guy tell him to join the coli, he does
- Nigerian attempts to cry wolf by saying we here at the coli (mods and admin included) are racist
-Nigerian and kermit bytch n moan
- the guy who runs the marketing company allegedley has documentation of the nigerian foul business practices, we still waiting on him
-We have now discovered evidence of Nigerian using a child's murder to promote his product
-the real molly WATER gives a 16% discount and free stuff if you use the discount code NIGERIAN
-the marketing guy tells us that during his Skype meeting Nigerian wanted the guy to give him $10,000 for 1% stake of mollywatr, that's the equivalent of a million dollars for the whole company
-kermit comes to his senses
-we also learned that the Nigerian is on the verge of being evicted from his loft because the landlord thinks he is a drug dealer due to the term molly
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

i fukks with nigerian love seeing a black man come up but got dayum the coli wolves do not forgive, do not forget

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Is this the death of Molly Watr?
0eq9.png
There's a new nikka running the hydration game, out chea? I don't know how to feel about this brehs:wow: Nigerian's been coli fam since the days of chicken scraps, before daps. But I guess it's electrolyte levels to this shyt
rklf.png
They Barksdale'd my dude Ken and took all his corners. Selling those WMDs, Pandemics and 12 for 40 plastic tops to these fiends:whew: Molly Water Co funna wet up the block with those high pH water guns. Alkaline-47s for you soft drink guzzling fakkits:birdman:Molly Water got the juice now, but I'm gonna need to see some Molly Water hoodies, fitteds, durags, and special edition Nike Air Mollys before I crown y'all
qfp6.png
every comment is like an anticipated review or corso game of the week shyt :deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.