Status
Not open for further replies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I just sat and read this entire thread for hours and I can honestly say it is the greatest thread in sohh/coli history...

The sheer sudden twists throughout, the photoshop, and most of all, the smug elitist bullshyt attitude of Nigerian/Kermit (because they are obviously the same person), just made this thread perfect...

I have to give a shoutout to all the coli dudes for doing the investigative work and making this thread so perfect...it should be STICKIED in the rafters after the mollywater arrives to always remind Nigerian/Kermit that your attitude led to this...if his attitude had been a bit better, then half the shyt in this thread would have never happened...

again, thank you coli...proceed:salute:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I just sat and read this entire thread for hours and I can honestly say it is the greatest thread in sohh/coli history...

The sheer sudden twists throughout, the photoshop, and most of all, the smug elitist bullshyt attitude of Nigerian/Kermit (because they are obviously the same person), just made this thread perfect...

I have to give a shoutout to all the coli dudes for doing the investigative work and making this thread so perfect...it should be STICKIED in the rafters after the mollywater arrives to always remind Nigerian/Kermit that your attitude led to this...if his attitude had been a bit better, then half the shyt in this thread would have never happened...

again, thank you coli...proceed:salute:

can you give some cliff notes from the whole thread? I read some posts here and there but don't got time to go through 180 pages. I know the gist, Nigerian bootlegged the brand, got made fun of and then looks like the other owner came on the coli to call him out?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh, and I say this in all honesty : stop posting.

Google your own name, google your own brand then look at the results. They are disastrous. For both your company and yourself. For your own good and your own future, cut the posting and clean your e-rep and your company's. You want to do business seriously ? If HR people check future employees' life on social media and scrutinize all type of fukkeries they could be involve in, do you think possible investors/banks will overlook that step when possibly investing their own money ? Get your mind right, breh. All the talking you're doing here is tarnishing your rep. I mean, just look at Google Images and look at the results. I can't believe somebody will willingly live with some of that type of stuff associated with you. You, supposed CEO of a company, you living with photoshops of you fukking dudes, of you being compared to a starving African, or of you naked with a laptop hanging from your dikk. Seriously ? And even if it's not about business, how about your family's reaction to that ?

But if your product is real, if your company is real, if everything you said was real, frankly, you're doing it wrong and this is constructive criticism right here. I'm not hating.
The Sean Jazzy Jeff dude came on this message boards and within ten posts he had people purchasing his stuff. Within 10 posts. You have over 4K posts and you never sold a bottle here. Just take a seat, breathe and let that marinate in your mind. It's been 10 months and we still can't purchase your stuff. Fix your website ASAP and get your movement moving. Your product is neat and even with the controversial name, I think your idea is good but the bottles won't sell themselves. Get to working instead of posting. I and many here (with legit backgrounds on top of that) gave you some advice but you wouldn't listen. It's OK. You have the right to do so. But beware, if you burn all the bridges and treat your customers like shyt, it won't remain any hands to help you when shyt will hit the fan. And worse, people will be HAPPY to see you fall. And cut the bullshyt about the Coli crab mentality. You're a crab yourself. And if you're not, well you better be, above all in the business world.

And what's up with your involvement with twerking ? You target the EDM scene but in clubs or concerts, women don't have the mind-state nor the place to twerk. They are too fukked up to properly coordinate their ass-cheeks and the audience is too crowded. Have you ever saw Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Deadmau5 or Tiesto's concerts or live dj sets ? Have you ever witnessed women twerking there ? I understand you trying to surf the wave but I'm not sure if it's really useful for your target.

I'd advise you to get your stuff together and go ghost for a moment but you won't care as usual. Because thus far by putting yourself out like that, you did not advertise your product, you advertised yourself. The problem with that type of marketing strategy is that it means that your product equals your own image. And if your image is bad, your product de facto is. You may change that strategy by not showing your face anymore but showing your bottles and by not showing your name but showing your brand.

Dang, I don't even do 5% of the stuff @The Nigerian has been accused of doing on here but this post even had me looking at myself like :unsure:

GREAT post, breh.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
tumblr_mvf1fgVpCr1qdok1qo1_1280.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can you give some cliff notes from the whole thread? I read some posts here and there but don't got time to go through 180 pages. I know the gist, Nigerian bootlegged the brand, got made fun of and then looks like the other owner came on the coli to call him out?

-OP posted a link about the real molly WATER company, selling a real product to real people
-brehs proceed to rape Nigerian
-Nigerian and kermit deny
-the guy that runs molly water joins the coli and proceeds to sell water and give us a %15 discount, free shipping, t-shirt etc
-bunch of coli brehs proceed to order
-Nigerian and kermit cry
-a breh finds a guys comments online saying the Nigerian is shady, said guy runs a marketing company
-Nigerian says the guy called him a ninja and post the email with the guys contact info
-a couple of brehs email and call the guy tell him to join the coli, he does
- Nigerian attempts to cry wolf by saying we here at the coli (mods and admin included) are racist
-Nigerian and kermit bytch n moan
- the guy who runs the marketing company allegedley has documentation of the nigerian foul business practices, we still waiting on him
-We have now discovered evidence of Nigerian using a child's murder to promote his product
-the real molly WATER gives a 16% discount and free stuff if you use the discount code NIGERIAN
-the marketing guy tells us that during his Skype meeting Nigerian wanted the guy to give him $10,000 for 1% stake of mollywatr, that's the equivalent of a million dollars for the whole company
-kermit comes to his senses
-we also learned that the Nigerian is on the verge of being evicted from his loft because the landlord thinks he is a drug dealer due to the term molly

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
-OP posted a link about the real molly WATER company, selling a real product to real people
-brehs proceed to rape Nigerian
-Nigerian and kermit deny
-the guy that runs molly water joins the coli and proceeds to sell water and give us a %15 discount, free shipping, t-shirt etc
-bunch of coli brehs proceed to order
-Nigerian and kermit cry
-a breh finds a guys comments online saying the Nigerian is shady, said guy runs a marketing company
-Nigerian says the guy called him a ninja and post the email with the guys contact info
-a couple of brehs email and call the guy tell him to join the coli, he does
- Nigerian attempts to cry wolf by saying we here at the coli (mods and admin included) are racist
-Nigerian and kermit bytch n moan
- the guy who runs the marketing company allegedley has documentation of the nigerian foul business practices, we still waiting on him
-We have now discovered evidence of Nigerian using a child's murder to promote his product
-the real molly WATER gives a 16% discount and free stuff if you use the discount code NIGERIAN
-the marketing guy tells us that during his Skype meeting Nigerian wanted the guy to give him $10,000 for 1% stake of mollywatr, that's the equivalent of amillion dollars for the whole company
-kermit comes to his senses
-we also learned that the Nigerian is on the verge of being evicted from his loft because the landlord thinks he is a drug dealer due to the term molly

:banderas: I missed out on all this fukkery?!

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Man, if there is one thread you take the time to go through the entire thread, its this one. Highlights:

Nigerian/Kermit tried to turn it to a racism thing, which unintentionally gave away that they are both the same person :lolbron:

The Antonio banderas gif being used absolutely perfectly throughout the thread! I mean, everytime someone dropped it, it was perfect timing :banderas:

The emails that various coli posters sent to the Dukes guy that Nigerian accused of being a racist...the way they got that guy to come to the coli to post was just :wow:

Nigerian actually tried to capitalize off the death of a child from the Boston marathon to sell his nonexistent watr...just shows the type of sick fukk he is and really made me root for his fall more

The Mollywater CEO basically taking Nigerian's manhood and daring him to try to go court was vicious...he knew Nigerian didn't have any money or product, so it was :wow:

lastly, the main idea of this whole thread: Not only does Nigerian NOT have a trademark or an actual BOTTLE OF fukkING WATR to his name, but he actually told one poster to like thousands of pictures, share thousands of images, etc. and he MAY get him a bottle of water and a bullshyt t-shirt...he never allowed people who wanted to actually buy the nonexistent product to buy it...

Dude, its such an EPIC FAIL that you have to go through this thread and laugh your ass off...

There are even posters in school here that have been AUTHORIZED to use thos Nigerian fukkery as a research topic for their class!! Its that epic:blessed:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man, that summary really nails down what a scumbag The Nigerian was/is.
I hope he uses this as learning lesson, and goes about becoming a better human being.

Hanging out with all those frat cacs, and that youthful ignorance had him thinking he was immune to karma.

Horoyoi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
Mods can we get these two smilies added?

This is for the nikkas in here caping for nigerian
KrhEdas.png

And this is :nigifdup:
Cx8bmCb.png
now that shyt is relatively calm before brehs actually receive their mollywatEr order, i feel like this was overlooked amongst all the fukkery early on..
especially the :nigifdup: smiley with the finger pointing at himself :laff: fukkin spit my water out when i first seen it

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The only solution to this is to move in silence. I don't let people know what I'm doing until I'm about 3/4ths finished with it. They can't complain if they don't know. Fake names, fake addresses that go to PO Boxes. People think I'm playing when I tell them certain things about staying invisible. But I always tell them, when I get real power, you will only hear from in post cards. You can't be a face for them to hate anymore.

:lawd:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No. I swear I've never in my e-life read a 55-page, 2725 post thread. Ever.

I have BRDs for work that I haven't touched, but I just went through all 55 pages in 2 days.

The only way to explain my 2 day excursion…."I laughed. I cried."

Catfish isn't a true depiction of the internet. This 55 page thread is a complete narration of what not to do with an internet connection. Some readers may not understand this, but the nigerian's downfall was written in stone damn near a decade ago. From AHH, to SOHH, to OA, to who knows where else, fate was simply playing a game of the tortoise and the hare.

If it hasn't already been done, there needs to be a personality disorder classification for people that roam internet forums and act in his manner. In the real world, what would we call him? A psychopath. Schizo. Let's face it, dude has some REAL. SERIOUS. DEEP SEATED. psychological problems that require medication and numerous rounds of therapy.

1 forum is crazy. But 3? Plus making it your real life? Attaching it to social networks? Involving a victim of the Boston bombings (FBI probably flagged this thread off that picture alone)?

http://www.mentalhealthchicago.org/information-hotline/crisis-hotline <---- Get some help before you waste another era of your life pretending for people that will never care about you……..

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many white people live in East Oakland?
Check my posting history, and peep how long i've been here.

I may be half cac, but i'm no full-blown cac...

no, you're sinking as low as the Coli's lowest common denominator. youre better than this. Be your own man. choose your destiny and express who you truly are. don't conform to this manufactured, self-destructive, self-pity wallowing peer pressure. even the mods are in on it. hell no

no more racial purity bullshyt that is rampant at the coli, take a stand, you're a human being first. be proud. treat others as such and act as one yourself and don't limit yourself to just being one "race". now embrace your new found freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.