mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OA has a handful of black posters, one of whom has infiltrated this forum and is pretending to defend Kenny to expose y'all nikkas for being hypocrites :shaq:
Stirring the pot.
Fanning the flames, if you will...

It's an intellectual chess match with - what they deem to be - witless opponents.
judging from the opac thread, y'all are just assuming kermits from OA. any actual proof besides "he post like futami"

edit: you guys also seem to be under the under the impression @MollyWaterCo is from OA as well. :leon: i like how some irrelevant jobber site is trying to make themselves feel important on this forum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:cape:

Aren't we all being a little too hard on him? We all make mistakes. @The Nigerian keep your head up, brother. It doesn't matter if the whole world wants you to fail, because if God is on your side, you will walk away victorious! Albeit, I'm not sure if God would want you selling overpriced bottles of water to the drug EDM community. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in your endeavors. If things ever get really bad and you have no one to turn to, I wouldn't mind helping you in any way I can. That's what Jesus would do, right? We don't need to see eye to eye to be able to help each other.

♫You just call on me brother, when you need a hand.
We all need someone to lean on.♫

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Still can't believe he thought it was a good idea to post on that forum. Might as well have put himself out there on. :why:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'mn
judging from the opac thread, y'all are just assuming kermits from OA. any actual proof besides "he post like futami"

edit: you guys also seem to be under the under the impression @MollyWaterCo is from OA as well. :leon: i like how some irrelevant jobber site is trying to make themselves feel important on this forum.

I'm not following all of the back and forth, so you'll have to share the more granular details with someone else.
I'm just pointing what is painfully obvious
arr.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Aren't we all being a little too hard on him? We all make mistakes. @The Nigerian keep your head up, brother. It doesn't matter if the whole world wants you to fail, because if God is on your side, you will walk away victorious! Albeit, I'm not sure if God would want you selling overpriced bottles of water to the drug EDM community. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in your endeavors. If things ever get really bad and you have no one to turn to, I wouldn't mind helping you in any way I can. That's what Jesus would do, right? We don't need to see eye to eye to be able to help each other.

:dead:

Daps
OA has a handful of black posters, one of whom has infiltrated this forum and is pretending to defend Kenny to expose y'all nikkas for being hypocrites :shaq:
Stirring the pot.
Fanning the flames, if you will...

It's an intellectual chess match with - what they deem to be - witless opponents.

Aren't you from OA?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what if i need a hand or someone to lean on? i never spoke bad about you btw and I dapped you up a bunch of times

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Everybody in this thread is getting trolled that's for sure.

:patrice: Im just not sure how, and all the players involved yet

DukesAllDay

Rookie
Daps
Hey What's up! First off - so much love to the people on this blog - I got speak with cool people from all over the country that pretty much expressed the same basic opinion... this dude Ken is a clown.

The publication I was trolling, which to me sounds funny as hell, is part of the largest network of weekly papers in the united states. In my market, it's New Times. I worked for Village Voice Media.

About my business, I've been in the marketing/advertising industry for a long time and I speak with people like Ken on a daily basis..

644282_456194704447050_883712838_n.jpg

we did have a skype meeting. I was in my office in Fort Lauderdale and he was in his apartment in Chicago. I have a lot of friends in Chicago.

Ken is a Michigan State graduate and did a good job talking the talk, but his business was lacking some fundamental elements.

He should have trademarked his brand and secured the right domain before the other guys did. He isn't Mollywatr bc there is no "e", he said that happened by accident when he decided to move forward with his "free enterprise, this is america" pitch and how if he can get it to market first, he will win.

Pause.

156774_416708481729006_573854305_n.png

Red Flag.

He said he would give up 1% of his company for $10-15K in web development.

No.

aint-nobody-got-time-fo-dat4.jpg

That's when I gave him the hard sell about the value of my services and although I respect him, I can't possibly take his offer seriously.

I implored him to bring a more thought out proposal to the table and if he needed a list of services, he could go the monster mind marketing website.

I realized the meeting was more of a friendly type of conversation, so I relaxed and got friendly.

He told me about how his bottles were made, his general marketing direction, he introduced me to his partner in his apartment that curated the stolen videos from the internet that become watermarked with Mollywatr and dubbed over with (im sure unreleased by artist or mgmt) trvp music, he told me how stressed he was that his landlord was threatening to kick him out bc the landlord investigated into what the term molly is began to believe that Ken was a drug dealer...... I mean, can I stop?

As for the racist remark... man, where I'm from, calling someone a racist IS racist lol the amount of artists and people that I work with would tear this dude Ken up for calling me a racist.

"I am born and raised in the county of dade."

People from south florida LOVE saying that sh*t lol

Trying to get at me like this is nuts Ken!

You are doing some seriously silly mudslinging.

Calling me a racist?

You'd have been better off never sending the screenshot of the email.

This a hip hop blog.

It's a CHIEF KEEF lyric from LOVE SOSA!

Isn't he from Chicago?! Haaaaan

A 30 year old racist from Miami had to set that record straight? Cool story bro.

{take a reading break and dance around bc Im done being serious about me business experience}

Furthermore, he knows Sean from the real @MollyWaterCo is black right?! or should I be more PC than say black, I dunno, jazzy jeff is a cool dude so I dont really give a fukk if he had fukking bright pink skin, as long as our money is green, & euros are purple. All those asian chicks on the west coast would love him if he was pink.

5pitxc.png

Weird accusations. Ken. #FittedMisfits have been around since well before you and have ASU ties to me in south florida.

How about stereotypes too... I'm from Miami... so we gotta go right into the coke comments? UGHH ::rickrossvoice::

32183_443229215743599_387592484_n.jpg

We don't drink Pepsi.. - young jeezy

397768_523582204341302_665256896_n.jpg

gosh ya'll some broke boys.

image.jpg

I guess like Ken says with his revolutionary marketing platform. Molly > Coke

smfh.

Spend all my euros on tux's and weird clothes. I rock Tom Ford.

Here is an interview we recently did of a TRVP artist called LUMINOX! He is really dope and I love his music. If anyone on this blog needs my services, Im down to take care of each of every one of ya'll (another rick ross reference) haha

IG @DukesAllDay
FB/MonsterMindMarketing
www.MonsterMindMarketing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.