Not open for further replies.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

nikka, shut up. what corner has mollywater taken. last i checked, after a google search, molly water doesn't have ANY major blogs or journalists checking for his shyt. nigerian has SEVERAL major - WELL READ - blogs and newspapers covering his hustle. let's be real. nikkas on here don't like nigerian. they want him to fail. they support this other nikka. cool! but let's stop pretending as if this molly water dude has a come up. do a google search. search for molly water. nigerian's hustle is what google is covering most. this other nikka is a nobody.

that tells me that he stole nigerian's idea. he is trying to run with it. maybe he'll succeed. unlike YOU, i won't be some hating ass nikka helping him do that. i'm riding with nigerian.

You mean this Molly Water?

(SEO reasons)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is jealous of your white ancestry. you're offended when people say you're mixed and not black. :yeshrug: i dont understand why that offends you so much.

because i'm black. i don't identify as mixed. so for you to not acknowledge that is disrespectful of me and my black heritage.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and you're jobless.

:heh:

put that in your pipe and suck on it.

you were just talking about joblessness in the black community and the economic disparity between races. why is your first insult to assume he's in a stereotypical black male disposition? did your mother or grandfather instill that in you? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you were just talking about joblessness in the black community and the economic disparity between races. why is your first insult to assume he's in a stereotypical black male disposition? did your mother or grandfather instill that in you? :comeon:

because he made a post about it? he wants us to sympathize with his joblessness, yet he gladly participates in this circle jerk of hate for nigerian's business. fukk him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because he made a post about it? he wants us to sympathize with his joblessness, yet he gladly participates in this circle jerk of hate for nigerian's business. fukk him.
so first instinct was to respond like a cac, and hit him with the economic problems his people have caused. nice :ehh:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
well the dolphins just ended
200.gif
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
nah, i'm black. we need every soldier we can find.

You say this...but between pages 25-55 of this thread you were shytting on black people something serious. Saying that we hate ourselves. Saying we're crabs in a barrel. Saying that all we do is tear each other down. Saying that white people would do this...black people would do that etc etc etc. I have two eyes and saw that. So much self-hating bullshyt man that's just absolutely SMH worthy. That's where I f*cking negged you too...

How can any self-respecting (in your words) black person say what you did on any sort of public forum like this!? That shyt was shameful! How do you expect me or anyone else to respect you after that? Do you think I would forget about it and just brush it off like nothing happened...f*ck no!

Status
Not open for further replies.