Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Shut your fakkit ass up! If you were here, I'd smack you! You and the rest of the c00n brigade have been trying to undermine a black man's hustle. Don't act like you care about black excellence after what you've shown in this thread. I'm DEFENDING a black man. You're trying to engineer his downfall. And you wonder why you're jobless?!?!? Karma, nikka.

Is the other guy not black?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the other guy not black?

Is the other guy not someone you and dozens of others are supporting at the detriment of a black member of the coli who had the idea first? And to anyone saying the mollywater guy had this idea first, that is OBVIOUS bullshyt. Look at his net history. Look at when he registered the trademark and his web domain. :usure: he has no following. No social media buzz. No time stamped proof of his venture being first. This isn't about whether you like Nigerian or not. It's about shady nikkas undermining nigerian's hustle. You don't want to support him? Don't buy what he's selling. But the shyt I've read in this thread is very ugly. Deliberately sabotaging dude like that is corny and wrong.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Is the other guy not someone you and dozens of others are supporting at the detriment of a black member of the coli who had the idea first? And to anyone saying the mollywater guy had this idea first, that is OBVIOUS bullshyt. Look at his net history. Look at when he registered the trademark and his web domain. :usure: he has no following. No social media buzz. No time stamped proof of his venture being first. This isn't about whether you like Nigerian or not. It's about shady nikkas undermining nigerian's hustle. You don't want to support him? Don't buy what he's selling. But the shyt I've read in this thread is very ugly. Deliberately sabotaging dude like that is corny and wrong.
Nigerian undermined Nigerian's hustle by marketing a product that doesn't exist, poorly, and then trying to shyt on nikkas who saw through it or asked obvious questions.

fukk out of here with this fake militant contrarian bullshyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I don't know EITHER of those nikkas so who cares?

You act like I'm supposed to give my money to the lesser product. :rudy:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Real talk. @kermit da hustla gotta be dumber than anyone else in here.

Does he really think I'm gonna up and support someone who didn't tie up their own loose ends or set their priorities in order?
Kermit probably followed the Nigerian's 15 step program to bottle ownership and step 16 is to pledge loyalty by defending the toiletwatr "brand"

Daps

Sorry to tell you but social media buzz means nothing. Social media marketing doesn't = sales, it's a communication line to connect with your customer base. That's his problem, he thinks that just because he's buzzing on social media its good, that doesn't mean shyt. I don't know how many times I had to tell my old boss this. That's the misconception with social media and why so many people fail trying to use it in their marketing mix because they depend solely on that.

Social media is another part to your marketing plan overall, it shouldn't be depended on.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't have those photoshop designs anymore (portable HD crashed, years upon years of data, re-upping everything etc)...but I posted 4 designs in the spot. One of them was a collage with Michael Myers', Jason Voorhees, The Phantom of the Opera Mask, and the Scream Ghostface mask on a t-shirt.
The next year, these came out...

dead_serious3.jpg
lrg_jason_friday_13th_hoodie_001.jpg

freddy_dunks.jpg

I then posted a t-shirt design with the cover for Liquid Swords on it at the time...and then Milkcrate athletics came up with this...

17-12-07_tee07_01.jpg
gza.jpg

I'm just lucky I have a webstore now via. spreadshirt where I can design items and put them in my webshop ASAP.

Never reveal your shyt till you can drop it. But you've already learned your lesson.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually had a conversation with nigerian about this and it made me feel for him. he basically said he grew up with a bunch of these racist cacs and gooks online, only for them to turn racist as they got older - which is usually how it goes with non-blacks you befriend as children :yeshrug:

Awwww :ohhh:

@The Nigerian I'm going to try and give you some sincere advice with no jokes involved. I understand that self-efficacy (believing you can achieve something) is an important integral part of success. However, self-awareness, and changing tactics when something clearly isn't working is just as significant. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your e-persona is an exaggerated version of yourself, and you're not this pompous person you display online, IRL. People are finding it hard to feel sympathy for you when you display no signs/little signs of humility. A simple case of: I was wrong guys! I should have dealt with you in a more considerate, compassionate way; that could completely change the direction of the current waves against you. I don't know what you believe in (religion-wise) but nothing is ever a coincidence. This is a lesson for you. Once you realize that and act accordingly, I believe the healing process can begin. Life is all about evolving, but how can you continue to evolve when you think you know it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.