mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, that's called self hatred, buddy.

nah, it's called coming to an understanding of how blackness supersedes all else. i am black, above any quarter irish ancestry i might possess. i am a black man. that is my life, and it is my destiny. being black is how i was born to this world, and it is how i shall leave.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
real talk is all i give. deal with it, nikka. you hating on a nikka making money. you exposing yourself. #blackexcellence

yo mama has produced the biggest cock
suck of a fakkit on the net next to derek
"limp dikk in the booty ****" bishop.
be there for kenny when pops and that
lice covered hoarder of a bum mama of
his stop giving him cuts of their email spamming
operation to that pale skin worshiping sambo.

now.......could I interest you in a case of refreshing
Mollywater??
:whew:

2ppa8sj.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
you hate being black. jealous nikka. :russ:

Okay. It's obvious you invested in the Nigerian's 419 scam.

You can :cape:for The Scamgerian all you want...but your money is gone and you're not getting your t-shirt or water bottle.

Maybe he can personally console you by sticking a molly is better than coke sticker on your butt so you can forget about your losses while Ken takes a picture to put on his MollywatrTWERK instagram.

I'm pretty sure he'll be asking you to stay at your place for a while when the landlord changes the locks to his loft and mom and dad don't want his ass living with them again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo mama has produced the biggest cock
suck of a fakkit on the net next to derek
"limp dikk in the booty ****" bishop.
be there for kenny when pops and that
lice covered hoarder of a bum mama of
his stop giving him cuts of their email spamming
operation to that pale skin worshiping sambo.

now.......could I interest you in a case of refreshing
Mollywater??
:whew:

2ppa8sj.jpg

when nigerian succeeds, you still going to be some unfunny lame on a message board making jokes based off a prince stunt double. you corny, nikka. eat on that reality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay. It's obvious you invested in the Nigerian's 419 scam.

You can :cape:for The Scamgerian all you want...but your money is gone and you're not getting your t-shirt or water bottle.

Maybe he can personally console you by sticking a molly is better than coke sticker on your butt so you can forget about your losses while Ken takes a picture to put on his MollywaterTWERK instagram.

I'm pretty sure he'll be asking you to stay at your place for a while when the landlord changes the locks to his loft and mom and dad don't want his ass living with them again.

you get a job yet, nikka?

:heh:

worry about that instead of hating on a black man making moves that you lack the intelligence and drive to.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
[quote="kermit da hustla, post: 6005182, member: 676"]when nigerian succeeds, you still going to be some unfunny lame on a message board making jokes based off a prince stunt double. you corny, nikka. eat on that reality.[/quote]

:banderas:
2ppa8sj.jpg

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I can't take it anymore.

But you saw the writing on the wall though, saw that ether starting that slow burn, and you began backpedaling on some "Bbbbut I'm making sales too"...showing that sad picture of you of giving away one raggedy ass bottle, acting like you moving weight like Avon Barksdale, when you only selling a nick on the corner. As if that one bottle translated into some sort of seriously tangible profit for your company. As if that "profit" earned by such a grandiose effort of bluster and spectacle wouldn't have been superseded by half an hour's work at a minimum wage job. As if MollyWaterCo didn't just do that 100-fold in the matter of minutes.

I love you :lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn.
Offensive content, click spoiler at your own risk.
on0cJ1I.jpg

wGpVs6m.jpg

Q5PgvLQ.jpg

Ychcx5Q.jpg

WRR7aAw.jpg

lHoTfdu.jpg

Kn0z1dl.jpg

NsDYYjd.jpg

c8z9ti0.jpg

EDIT : I remember him saying some of them were funny. Dude is like a battered woman, he may not be capable of realizing the violence of the abuse... I kinda feel bad for him because that may be what he dealt with his whole life. Willingly or not.
:avb:

see this why i have ZERO respect for Ken jiggaboo ass

dude is obviously suffering from the trauma of the bigotry he faced
but instead of being resilient and becoming a proud black man

dude spends his life catering to whites and begging for their attention
dude fukking laughs at the jokes they make about him
and even puts down his own race

dude has PTSD from the racism and it is causing him to make poor decisions

His business acumen is paltry

i feel bad for him because he is a c00n
i understand how he ended up like this

the way he has no same and seeks attention that is mostly negative is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.