mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn.
Offensive content, click spoiler at your own risk.
on0cJ1I.jpg

wGpVs6m.jpg

Q5PgvLQ.jpg

Ychcx5Q.jpg

WRR7aAw.jpg

lHoTfdu.jpg

Kn0z1dl.jpg

NsDYYjd.jpg

c8z9ti0.jpg

EDIT : I remember him saying some of them were funny. Dude is like a battered woman, he may not be capable of realizing the violence of the abuse... I kinda feel bad for him because that may be what he dealt with his whole life. Willingly or not.
:avb:

i actually had a conversation with nigerian about this and it made me feel for him. he basically said he grew up with a bunch of these racists online, only for them to turn racist as they got older - which is usually how it goes with non-blacks you befriend as children :yeshrug:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
you've never seen me worship white women. i recognize their ingrained lust for the black penis. i know white women possess an inherent desire for the black male. i argue that it is incumbent upon us, black men, to take advantage of that for the purpose of mixing the white gene pool with our black seed. i love being black. i don't even acknowledge my white ancestry. i'm 25% white, but i consider myself 100% black. i'm a soldier, fighting for the mission of malcom and huey and every other black patriot of the african diaspora.

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just did.

your idea of fighting white supremacy is going out and fukking the nearest white chick you can find raw. like i said, being a tragic mulatto has fukked your head up, half-breh

no, you didn't. :comeon:

show me where i'm worshiping white bytches. it's a simple request. fulfill it or fall back. you're jealous of my white blood. you hate your nappy hair and your dark skin and your observably black features. it pains you to wake up and stare in the mirror at a facade that many white people think looks animal. i'm sorry that i have a little white blood in me. it's not my fault, nikka. you don't have to project your envy on me at all times. i still consider myself black. i'm one of you. stop being jealous of my white features. we're in the same boat, breh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, you didn't. :comeon:

show me where i'm worshiping white bytches. it's a simple request. fulfill it or fall back. you're jealous of my white blood. you hate your nappy hair and your dark skin and your observably black features. it pains you to wake up and stare in the mirror at a facade that many white people think looks animal. i'm sorry that i have a little white blood in me. it's not my fault, nikka. you don't have to project your envy on me at all times. i still consider myself black. i'm one of you. stop being jealous of my white features. we're in the same boat, breh.
why would i be jealous of your white ancestry?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i actually had a conversation with nigerian about this and it made me feel for him. he basically said he grew up with a bunch of these racist cacs and gooks online, only for them to turn racist as they got older - which is usually how it goes with non-blacks you befriend as children :yeshrug:

the :mjpls: process starts in maybe the 8th or 9th grade and drives into full gear in college

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even worth it for me to address you. Your posts reek of someone who has no grasp of the business world, let alone any sort of higher education, or education at all. Infact, you're starting to make me laugh now. You're a clown.

:snoop: you know i'm in a doctorate program? :what:

you're looking for a job. think about that, nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even worth it for me to address you. Your posts reek of someone who has no grasp of the business world, let alone any sort of higher education, or education at all. Infact, you're starting to make me laugh now. You're a clown.

btw, it's "in fact," you jobless nikka.

:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.