mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
The final piece of the puzzle has been put into play...

The Nigerian tried to promote his EDM water at Electric Zoo...

the pictures of the boxes and the case are old. Me thinks he sold all of his product at Electric zoo, thought he could recoup his money with T-Shirt sales and developing a Buzz through social media to make more and it failed. It was all hype no substance. Even reading the interview, he said he wanted to have Mollywatr clothes, Mollywatr cosmetics, etc. He was trying to turn it into a lifestyle brand, hence the focus on everything but the product.

741b92d2094a11e39b9b22000a1f96c5_7.jpg

:patrice: Nah, it's still some missing pieces. I asked @Kalik before and tonight about his involvement in Mollywatr, but was getting the @The Nigerian Matrix dodge and non-answer of my question, so I just left it alone.

neo-bullet-dodge.gif

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/741b92d2094a11e39b9b22000a1f96c5_7.jpg

:patrice: Nah, it's still some missing pieces. I asked @Kalik before and tonight about his involvement in Mollywatr, but was getting the @The Nigerian Matrix dodge and non-answer of my question, so I just left it alone.

neo-bullet-dodge.gif

He asked who wanted a shirt, I wanted the Volt shirt to match my Brons. Ended up going to Oz (strip club) with my homies, and un-DS'd my 2007 GIJoes, and wore the shirt.

Aint shyt too it. He sent me a shirt and stickers. I am a Graphic artist by trade and I like his branding and logos.

Young black male was starting a company on a forum I use, I tried to help by showing love wearing the shirt. It's a cool shirt.

----
I also wear the Coli shirt, and other sites I fukk with. I am a Karmaloop rep so I have tons of shirts. The Mighty Healthy shirts too when homie who worked with them was on Sohh.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I wish i had a good camera, Id remake the bulletball fiasco with good ol Kenny

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Actually, no I don't.

You're a racist troll, breh. Like, for real racist. You say racist things all the time.

I'm beginning to wonder... is this officially the Black st0rmfr0nt? I mean, it has all the tell-tale signs. This site even has sustaining member tags. Y'all bash people under the guise of some sort of "purity" complex. Hell, that Kermit the Hustla dude that was making sense earlier in the thread got bashed for having a white parent. All the hate low key seems to be about the fact that y'all feel some type of way about me dating outside of my race.

All the biggest haters coincidentally make the most racist posts.

It's really strange... baseless hate that feels a lot like the racism I've experienced in my lifetime. Only a few people say what the hate is about, but most just play pretend about where the hate comes from making up ridiculous reasons to justify it.

But yeah, it's Halloween... I got people to see.

1422749_10100498987592061_1747987047_n.jpg

:madsidney:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
He asked who wanted a shirt, I wanted the Volt shirt to match my Brons. Ended up going to Oz (strip club) with my homies, and un-DS'd my 2007 GIJoes, and wore the shirt.

Aint shyt too it. He sent me a shirt and stickers. I am a Graphic artist by trade and I like his branding and logos.

Young black male was starting a company on a forum I use, I tried to help by showing love wearing the shirt. It's a cool shirt.

----
I also wear the Coli shirt, and other sites I fukk with. I am a Karmaloop rep so I have tons of shirts. The Mighty Healthy shirts too when homie who worked with them was on Sohh.

That Mollywatr graphic and logo game is on point though :wow:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Yeah he has some good branding.... Which Is why I think he can still drop that water in clubs, and win. Maybe not $5 tho. But for $3, 2 for $5. Yeah.

But I dont know production costs on "glow in dark" bottles etc etc

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Wow. This is embarrassing. Those photos were awful! I hope dude is able to come back from all of this.
People have made racist photoshops of me on the internet since I was 12. I think I'll be fine, but this is pretty telling of what is really going on in this forum.

honest question, do you think you are at all responsible for some of whats happened here?
I'm not responsible for the low-self esteem displayed by other posters.

nigerian really just pulled the race card :dead: last ditch effort breh?
Uh, this whole thing has been pretty racist. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. So racist in fact that someone (you) just made a reference to "the race card."

I mean, half the post in this thread are ranting and raving about me being seen with white women. It's wild, I know.

People want MOLLYWATR pretty bad. Those that have it, love it. Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.