mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
You got shirts but no water?

The final piece of the puzzle has been put into play...

The Nigerian tried to promote his EDM water at Electric Zoo...

the pictures of the boxes and the case are old. Me thinks he sold all of his product at Electric zoo, thought he could recoup his money with T-Shirt sales and developing a Buzz through social media to make more and it failed. It was all hype no substance. Even reading the interview, he said he wanted to have Mollywatr clothes, Mollywatr cosmetics, etc. He was trying to turn it into a lifestyle brand, hence the focus on everything but the product.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
you only add to the stereotype of Nigerians being untrustworthy scam artists.
Actually, no I don't.

You're a racist troll, breh. Like, for real racist. You say racist things all the time.

I'm beginning to wonder... is this officially the Black st0rmfr0nt? I mean, it has all the tell-tale signs. This site even has sustaining member tags. Y'all bash people under the guise of some sort of "purity" complex. Hell, that Kermit the Hustla dude that was making sense earlier in the thread got bashed for having a white parent. All the hate low key seems to be about the fact that y'all feel some type of way about me dating outside of my race.

All the biggest haters coincidentally make the most racist posts.

It's really strange... baseless hate that feels a lot like the racism I've experienced in my lifetime. Only a few people say what the hate is about, but most just play pretend about where the hate comes from making up ridiculous reasons to justify it.

But yeah, it's Halloween... I got people to see.

1422749_10100498987592061_1747987047_n.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You know, I was honestly hoping the guy got his feet off the ground and succeeded in his endeavor, but given how pretentious, condescending, hateful (that poor people rant?) and pompous the man comes off, I can't feel too bad that it ended it like this. At times the guy seems to take solace in the "I'm better than you" act, and now that the idea has fallen flat on it's face, he wants black support and is calling those who return fire crabs? You weren't half as vocal for support when you were dropping watermarked twerking videos and
jZWVjkg.png
smileys. Forget the coli and whatever other website you frequent that's involved in this; you carry yourself in such a pompous, arrogant manner with nothing to show for it, then you can't expect the reaction to be any different when you fail than what you're seeing now - from anyone, in any field.

I don't know who came up with the idea first, but the fact that another guy has gained steam and will potentially profit from an idea similar to yours should be humbling, but we all know you'll take this experience and chalk it up as crabs holding you down instead of you being responsible for the reaction this colossal failure has garnered.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You know, I was honestly hoping the guy got his feet off the ground and succeeded in his endeavor, but given how pretentious, condescending, hateful (that poor people rant?) and pompous the man comes off, I can't feel too bad that it ended it like this. At times the guy seems to take solace in the "I'm better than you" act, and now that the idea has fallen flat on it's face, he wants black support and is calling those who return fire crabs? You weren't half as vocal for support when you were dropping watermarked twerking videos and
jZWVjkg.png
smileys. Forget the coli and whatever other website you frequent that's involved in this; you carry yourself in such a pompous, arrogant manner with nothing to show for it, then you can't expect the reaction to be any different when you fail than what you're seeing now - from anyone. I don't know who came up with the idea first, but the fact that another guy has gained steam and will potentially profit from an idea similar to yours should be humbling, but we all know you'll take this experience and chalk it up as crabs holding you down instead of you being responsible for the reaction this colossal failure has garnered.
Like, I dunno man... I really think you and a lot of other people in here are consumed with hatred.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Like, I dunno man... I really think you're consumed with hatred.

I'm calling a spade a spade. I was one of the only people in your initial thread that wasn't taking shots at you for the whole mollywatr idea. I take no enjoyment in your plan failing but I can't feel bad, either. You carry yourself in such a manner that it's impossible.

illadope

きんが
Daps
:dead: i cant post anymore. Yall can post everything else but I link to his moms that he posts and its all of a sudden bad.

Yall literally got everything else on here.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
You got shirts but no water?
:ohhh:

I still think he has a chance... aint nobody buy water from online. He has to get in the streets and launch the product tho. Not just in Chicago.. get it out. To night clubs around the way, he knows at least 2-3 dudes in each market from this site.

Affiliate market thru dudes on here that wanna :eat:.

Sells the cases low, ships em, we double up and sell on the street. If it aint selling drink the fukkin water. No one loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.