mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This thread is no different from those photoshops, except you're person gleefully click-click-clicking away, creating to your hate-filled heart's content.

You are no different from the people that made those pictures. They are your peers.

That cringe you felt... it was your own reflection that made you do that.
you only add to the stereotype of Nigerians being untrustworthy scam artists.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:whoa: You guys say I'm crazy but here are two very racist, very angry people that *hate* me. Like, for real, these guys are really really racist and they hate me apparently because I broke the cardinal sin of the antebellum South.

One of them is a Moderator here. :wow:

This is the nature of the people that hate me and what I do the most. I hope you all are paying attention to what you're witnessing here.

This is like, real racism. I know what I'm talking about.

At this point, I wouldn't even feel bad if someone gave you a right hook and just cracked your jaw cause they're not getting their "investment" money back.

You dug your own grave Kenny. We didn't.

TheodoreBrehIII

Breh & Associates, LLC
Daps
This thread is no different from those photoshops, except you're person gleefully click-click-clicking away, creating to your hate-filled heart's content.

You are no different from the people that made those pictures. They are your peers.

Ken,

I truly hoped when I counseled you about this venture, you at least would take away a microcosm of what I said, and apply it. When Breh and Associates decided to represent you, we took a chance. We did not need your money, but we represented you because you were a young black entrepreneur. And you paid.

Ken, you must learn that nobody wants to give to the man who flashes his money around. You need to learn humility and the value of hard work. We here at Breh and Associates only represent people who are serious about ventures. How on Earth you did not yet file your trademark information is beyond me. I specifically told you to handle that, you did not pay this firm to perform those services.

Please refrain from calling our offices. Our receptionist is tired of you flirting with her in a white-Nigerian accent, and you are preventing customers from inquiring about our services.

Best,
Theodore J. Breh, III esq.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Ken,

I truly hoped when I counseled you about this venture, you at least would take away a microcosm of what I said, and apply it. When Breh and Associates decided to represent you, we took a chance. We did not need your money, but we represented you because you were a young black entrepreneur. And you paid.

Ken, you must learn that nobody wants to give to the man who flashes his money around. You need to learn humility and the value of hard work. We here at Breh and Associates only represent people who are serious about ventures. How on Earth you did not yet file your trademark information is beyond me. I specifically told you to handle that, you did not pay this firm to perform those services.

Please refrain from calling our offices. Our receptionist of you flirting with her in a white-Nigerian accent, and you are preventing customers from inquiring about our services.

Best,
Its official when Breh and Associates shows up to post. :ohmy:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I hope the next thing you feel is the firing pin engaging the bullet that goes through your temple when you off yourself you worthless scamming piece of dog shyt. fukk you for even disrespecting a good dude like Louis kang . fukk boy cave bit h loving c00n. You add nothing to this world. You enlighten no one and you mean nothing to anyone. You are a failure in every aspect of life. Only in death will you feel redemption or at least you'll stop fukking posting. fukking 419 con. Go make a mud statue for your cave bytch who hasn't showered in weeks.

Who is Louis Kang? :dwillhuh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Breh, ain't no hate in my heart. I try to help, but you don't see it. Yes I joked with everybody, like everybody, but look at a few of my serious posts in this thread. I can quote them if you want, there :
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mollywaterco.158224/page-9#post-5909483
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mollywaterco.158224/page-10#post-5911253
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mollywaterco.158224/page-21#post-5978415
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mollywaterco.158224/page-42#post-6000159

But I get that it's you against the world. You can't win unless you do it by your own. It's OK. But if you don't see the difference between a tough reality check and a slur, I can't help you. I cringed because the content was offensive and because you kept posting in that forum like it was nothing. It wasn't.
I understand jokes, and those were not. Why did you continue to post on a message boards where you were being portrayed as a stereotypical big lipped, big nosed black man ? Where you were being relegated to segregation days ("whites only") ? Where you being called a a n---er, a crack selling dude, a blackfaced man ? I don't understand. People don't even need to be black to cringe at those, that was poor taste and stereotypical. But ain't no "deafer" dude than a man who don't want to hear.

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Dudes gave investment money? I just wanted actual water to push in these Tampa Bay clubs.

You still in biz? I aint read 43 pages at 50posts per page...

edit - gonna try reading this whole thing tonight

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ken,

Please refrain from calling our offices. Our receptionist is tired of you flirting with her in a white-Nigerian accent, and you are preventing customers from inquiring about our services.

Best,

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Found this photo on his tumblr...dear lord I''m laughing so goddamn hard now...
tumblr_mtdqtnRCZN1spavifo1_500.jpg

BTW @The Nigerian explain this photo...

Seems like homie wasn't playing with you trying to molest him with your Mollywatr stickers and got in that ass like we doing...

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

Wow, there really is no saving you. You have the answer to your problems and you bite the hand that gave them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.