19gVeap.png

:ohhh:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Whoa, you think I liked that?

When I was made mod of that forum I banned the n-word and anybody that used it.

I eventually got banned from that website for outing a few of the members for being racist causing them to lose their jobs.

So yeah, I'm a Black person that routinely gets called a n!gger to my face by racists. I don't expect a racist like yourself to have any sympathy for me. Racists like yourself will always find some way to justify racism. I just wanted to show you exactly who is making snide comments about me on news articles that have been published by the mainstream press.

Breh, to play Devils advocate you have done things like laugh your ass off at Black Americans on the Web chat for getting captured into slavery. Dudes might not be so sympathetic to your plight due to stuff like that. :manny:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he doesn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.

m_2989787_3ahYSr1Ou3Gi.jpg
Come on. There are plenty of threads (including this one) where people gave him advice, were happy to help him by actually purchasing his product and he brushed us off like we were roaches. You seem to be a smart poster and your input is really appreciated but don't look for excuses when there is none. Some individual feel superior to others and don't feel like being helped, that's all. I understand you're trying to be objective in here and that you want to bring some height to the convo but if it smells like piss, tastes like piss and looks like piss, it's not piss-flavored ozonated water, it's simply urine.

Something tells me he'll be making an appearance very soon :scheme:

19gVeap.png
I was about to do it :noah:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Status
Not open for further replies.