Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
To be a salesman, he would have to actually sell water :patrice:
I've posted pictures of me selling water. Pictures of people literally giving me cash for product.

Not only that but I have a gang of invoices from across the country.

I've posted this stuff but I guess you trolls are more into lanyards.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wonder if the white dude in the Mollywatr deal knows about how the Nigerian has basically squandered all the potential sales, marketing, and mindshare they could have received from this site to the point where people have a vested interest in seeing them fail.

I've posted pictures of me selling water. Like people literally giving me cash for product.

Yet you couldnt find a way to sell a single bottle to the thousands of people on this site.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I've posted pictures of me selling water. Pictures of people literally giving me cash for product.

What do you plan on doing to eliminate the competition? :lupe:

Daps

terry_gif.gif

How are we supposed to believe you if you don't even have a functioning website to order off of?

We're into good customer service, not phony gimmicks.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
terry_gif.gif

How are we supposed to believe you if you don't even have a functioning website to order off of?

We're into good customer service, not phony gimmicks.
Bro, somehow a bunch of people figured out how to get my product. Trolling me on forums obviously isn't going to get you anywhere. Try another way.

If that's too difficult for you then perhaps you're better off spending your money on lanyards. :russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bro, somehow a bunch of people figured out how to get my product. Trolling me on forums obviously isn't going to get you anywhere. Try another way.

If that's too difficult for you then perhaps you're better off spending your money on lanyards. :russ:

As a businessman why are you leaving it up to people to figure out on their own how to buy your product? When people straight up ask you how they can purchase your product why do you treat them with such contempt?

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Alright, jigs up homeboy. Stop being a f*cking dikkhead. We done with your ass. WE ain't f*cking with you anymore. You're better off changing your name and just stepping away from this site right now. Blatantly insulting people and shyt. You a f*cking joke!

illadope

きんが
Daps

I wanna buy some Molly Watr. Im being 100% serious too Ill put past all my hatred for you and Ill cop a case & Ill make a video to upload on here wearing my Coli shirt...just give me info how to cop since Im not in Chicago.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I wanna buy some Molly Watr. Im being 100% serious too Ill put past all my hatred for you and Ill cop a case & Ill make a video to upload on here wearing my Coli shirt...just give me info how to cop since Im not in Chicago.
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Finally, get five of your friends to follow the same steps.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.

Daps
As a businessman why are you leaving it up to people to figure out on their own how to buy your product? When people straight up ask you how they can purchase your product why do you treat them with such contempt?

He knows nothing about the 4 P's of Marketing. If a consumer can't easily find or purchase your product, good luck because they'll go find someone that has those two things available aka @MollyWaterCo

illadope

きんが
Daps
Go to http://facebook.com/MOLLYWATR and share the page with all your friends on their wall.

Then go to http://youtube.com/MOLLYWATRtwerk and share every video on there with your friends.

After that, go to http://instagram.com/MOLLYWATRxoxo and like every picture and video.

Get five of your friends to do the same.

Post evidence that you've done this and I'll make sure that the powers that be give you a free t-shirt. I'll even cover the shipping on that for ya.

I dont want a shirt, I want some Watr.

Status
Not open for further replies.