Molly's Game Trailer Starring Idris Elba

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Movie was not good. Too much bloody talking. All that damn exposition and voice over. Such a cop-out mechanism.

Idris and Costner were good. Miss Sloane was better than this.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
OK, now for my real review...

There is no bigger liar in the world than a thirty five year old white woman. You mean to tell me she was training for the Olympics and then living the high life in NY and LA and while dressing like Regina Russell on skinnemax, stop it. No one believes that, Sorkin the only writer I know that will put a chick on a pedestal even more than joss whedon. This movie was average at best, on every level, script, acting and directing. Yes, Kevin Costner at the end was the highlight. But film of the year? Far from it. Jesse eisenberg had more charisma at the beginning of social network before he turned into an a-hole than cera had in half the movie.
We just watch this movie this afternoon liked it Jessica Chastain is fine as hell but this movie is wall-to-wall bullshyt. Anybody believes this horseshyt they were pushing with her being in this gentle everybody’s friend game runner who only cared about the players and try to stop them from losing money :mjlol:

Anybody who believes she didn’t have hos running out of those games with all those in the millionaires :mjlol:

And the idea that she wasn’t fixing games I don’t buy it. There’s no way she had a card game set up with that a great player and she wasn’t taking a cut off of the fish she brought him

They also glossed over her crazy drug addiction. they talk about how she was on fukking everything like a crack ho. Her addiction list was like a pharmacy. but we’re supposed to believe Shes out there running an honest business all that time :snoop:

She’s probably fukking players, fukking her bosses, setting up side deals to cheat the other rich people she brought in. There were too many scumbags in that room for that to just be a bunch of rich people who want to play cards for fun. she was in that circle doing the same dirt.

And last this was another feminist agenda movie trying to make men look stupid while she’s the sweet little innocent game runner don’t mind my alcoholism/speed addiction. Never mind I’m hustling these players for millions in “tips”. let’s pretend that I am buddy buddy with all these guys and all those phone records she was protecting where friendly conversations. We would have found out the real story if she went to trial with it, that’s why she pled out.

And finally I think the whole reason she got off with that light slap on the wrist is because all the men the movie was shytting on did call in favors to protect her sorry ass.

One great spot was Idris though. Breh is a legit a-list actor. He outclassed her in every scene they were in.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
We just watch this movie this afternoon liked it Jessica Chastain is fine as hell but this movie is wall-to-wall bullshyt. Anybody believes this horseshyt they were pushing with her being in this gentle everybody’s friend game runner who only cared about the players and try to stop them from losing money :mjlol:

Anybody who believes she didn’t have hos running out of those games with all those in the millionaires :mjlol:
and idris Elba is literally only in the movie so he can tell the poor people bagels joke

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
This shyt made me find ever movie of hers that I could.

Good movie, and she looked damn good in this.

Didn't even know this was the same chick that was in Mama.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All you Chastain fans need to test yourself and try and watch that Terrance Malick Tree of life movie she did. I sat threw it and it was ok but sometimes I wonder if I would have had the patience had she NOT been in it.