Molly's Game Trailer Starring Idris Elba

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a masterfully made movie, but it's pretty flawed, such an entertaining, just propulsive narrative, with all of Sorkin's flourishes.

He did date Bloom for a while, so there is that.

Too many cliched scenes, how would her Dad find her in the middle of the park? Trading her Chanel gloves for a hot dog, or whatever. Too much. The whole heavy handedness of the Salem Witch trial references, just delusional. The good criminals vs the "bad" ones.

I've seen it at least twice, and it's such a technical accomplishment, it's hard to dislike.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt made me find ever movie of hers that I could.

Good movie, and she looked damn good in this.

Didn't even know this was the same chick that was in Mama.
You'd probably love Miss Sloane if you liked this

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
OK, now for my real review...

There is no bigger liar in the world than a thirty five year old white woman. You mean to tell me she was training for the Olympics and then living the high life in NY and LA and while dressing like Regina Russell on skinnemax, stop it. No one believes that, Sorkin the only writer I know that will put a chick on a pedestal even more than joss whedon. This movie was average at best, on every level, script, acting and directing. Yes, Kevin Costner at the end was the highlight. But film of the year? Far from it. Jesse eisenberg had more charisma at the beginning of social network before he turned into an a-hole than cera had in half the movie.
Why was this on Free-form? That Crucible shiet?

Unbelievable.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Idris Elba was in it for about one minute before he said “close that door”. It was like he was Stringer again with the closed doors.

Interesting that Michael Cera’s character is supposed to be Tobey Maguire. Spider-Man seems like a sociopath.