Mods banning bad posters appreciation thread

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What are you talking about? You’re the one who tagged me in this stupid thread. I was just clearing up whatever misconception there is about people plotting on nikkas on discord. It’s absurd. Blackestpanther stays going at people in here so why suddenly do you think he required assistance now? Neo is a known liar :mjlol: .

I do not believe you sir.
Was @blackestofpanthers known as a GOOD POSTER before the past few months?
I have seen multiple people ask, "what happened to him, he was never like this"

Did he used to draw for years old posts, or threaten posters constantly saying he a big time gangsta from phoenix?

You keep on calling the man a liar, you have history with him, what lies does/have Neo told?
That you think he would lie about a family member passing "for democrats"

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I do not believe you sir.
Was @blackestofpanthers known as a GOOD POSTER before the past few months?
I have seen multiple people ask, "what happened to him, he was never like this"

Did he used to draw for years old posts, or threaten posters constantly saying he a big time gangsta from phoenix?

You keep on calling the man a liar, you have history with him, what lies does/have Neo told?
That you think he would lie about a family member passing "for democrats"
Bro I didn’t even know who blackestpanther was until recently:laff::laff: . I have never interacted with him on here. Stop. I am vehemently against that FBA/diaspora war shyt he be on and identify as a pragmatic progressive. Where in my post history shows otherwise? You’re reaching for shyt that isn’t there. Yes, I’m in the server that ran Neo off but we do not talk about that nikka at all. And Nicole got ran off too and subsequently deleted her account.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bro I didn’t even know who blackestpanther was until recently:laff::laff: . I have never interacted with him on here. Stop. I am vehemently against that FBA/diaspora war shyt he be on and identify as a pragmatic progressive. Where in my post history shows otherwise? You’re reaching for shyt that isn’t there. Yes, I’m in the server that ran Neo off but we do not talk about that nikka at all. And Nicole got ran off too and subsequently deleted her account.

You sound like an ex girlfriend when I told her do not talk about me with her new man.
"We do not talk about you" lol

@blackestofpanthers since I signed up was NOT posting. He started posting when Nicole got banned.
With the same posting style of Nicole. Going after the same people Nicole hates.

You seem to be saying I am accusing you of colluding with @blackestofpanthers and Nicole?
That you in the dicord group talking about Neo saying he a liar?
That you trying your best to defend something, that is already lost?

What I am saying though is

WHY ARE YOU SAYING NEO IS A LIAR
Such a big liar that he would as he is being accused of "doing if for the democrats"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
no you still just look insane, the fact that you've deluded yourself into thinking you don't look insane anymore is part of the insanity.

As I told you before my slow friend.
If after all this, your impression is that I am insane.
That is on you.
Maybe just maybe, this whole thing went over your slow head
Have a wonderful slow sunday

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I been lurking this site since 2019 and started posting in 2022. If I really thought this place was antiblack or toxic or that most of the posters were "sellouts" or "c00ns" Ida left a long time ago. That's why I unsubbed from certain Reddit subforums and left Facebook. And I didn't look back.

These dudes keep coming back because they have no other options

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As I told you before my slow friend.
If after all this, your impression is that I am insane.
That is on you.
Maybe just maybe, this whole thing went over your slow head
Have a wonderful slow sunday
you're the only one who thinks this.

it's time to accept that the reality in your head and the voices in your head telling you about the grand discord conspiracy against you're schizophrenic ass aren't the reality the rest of us are living in.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You have to understand that before a few days ago.
Most folks considered me absolutely insane.
I saw a pattern of certain posters joining together.
And getting posters banned.
They would threaten, harrass, lie, and do anything for a BAD REACTION.
TheN would send a series of false reports to mods.
You a mod and see 200 reports coming in for one poster.
That person getting banned.
Especially if you do not have the time to go through multiple threads.
That was the game.

The players have been exposed for those tactics.
Such as @blackestofpanthers sending the mods "50 to 60 reports to get posters banned"

Imagine that. @blackestofpanthers was ALWAYS the aggressor. Yet he sending that many reports.

This is a soap opera drama of epic proportions.
You would just have had to have been paying very close attention to the happenings and the players.
Spooky stuff breh.

Thats message boards in a nut shell in my experience. Its called trolling. And its been a thing online since the aol chat room days, and probably whatever came before that breh. All the more reason to just keep ya head down and let shyt roll off ur shoulders imo but to each they own.

Tell ya what though, if u wanna take a break from this site and let the bullshyt die down, u welcome to come over to reddit and troll the cacs with me. Might see a lot of familiar faces...or well in this case maybe posting styles.

I dont wanna give away the game, but basically im going to pretend to be a white male who votes republican, but only so white women cant have abortions anymore, partly because our brith rates are low, and partly because it bothers me that they fukk so carelessly. And then say some extremely insensitive and obscenely misogynistic things when they rightfully check me. And then, and tell me if u heard this one before, ill report them when they violently clap back. :umad: :troll:

c'mon over it'll be fun :myman:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
you're the only one who thinks this.

it's time to accept that the reality in your head and the voices in your head telling you about the grand discord conspiracy against you're schizophrenic ass aren't the reality the rest of us are living in.

I have never taken pills, nor seen a psychiatrist ever.
Just to be clear my slow retarded friend.

You angry cause your friends have been exposed and have no idea how this happened.
All these months Darkling talking about discord groups
All these months saying @blackestofpanthers and nicole coordinate
All these months of saying these folks are mostly republican leaning

All those insane crazy things

Tell you where your friends fukd up
Nicole started attacking the mods. So her crew of simps decided to do the same.
Houston and Barnett does not give a fukk about a childish crew ran by bored Nicole in West Virginia

THAT was a wrong move my retarded friend

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Spooky stuff breh.

Thats message boards in a nut shell in my experience. Its called trolling. And its been a thing online since the aol chat room days, and probably whatever came before that breh. All the more reason to just keep ya head down and let shyt roll off ur shoulders imo but to each they own.

Tell ya what though, if u wanna take a break from this site and let the bullshyt die down, u welcome to come over to reddit and troll the cacs with me. Might see a lot of familiar faces...or well in this case maybe posting styles.

I dont wanna give away the game, but basically im going to pretend to be a white male who votes republican, but only so white women cant have abortions anymore, partly because our brith rates are low, and partly because it bothers me that they fukk so carelessly. And then say some extremely insensitive and obscenely misogynistic things when they rightfully check me. And then, and tell me if u heard this one before, ill report them when they violently clap back. :umad: :troll:

c'mon over it'll be fun :myman:

I have no issue with folks having fun on the internet.
Life is hard and can be depressing.
Especially the recent years.

What I am against is violence. Those who push it. Those who enjoy seeing blk men hurt each other.
Those who THINK the image of a blk man is violent and brutish so they PRETEND to be that on the internet.

And by extension, maga, because they are being violent against blk people.
So you will find my main two issues are those things. Violence and maga.

Anything else, I usually accept as some form of trolling.

What is happening here, is some serious intellectual warfare
Behind the scenes shyt.
Plots and schemes for MYSTERIOUS purposes.

They entered my world, and were not ready.

Believe it or not, I no longer even post on twitter or reddit.
I cannot intentionally deal with possible klan members or proud racists.
Those folks would get me so emotional, it would end bad for me.

One of the thousands of reasons I did not become a criminal, was that I was told that correction officers upstate have "blk baby tattoos with nooses on their arms"
That sounded so scary, I do not know how I would react to seeing that.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
no you still just look insane, the fact that you've deluded yourself into thinking you don't look insane anymore is part of the insanity.
Lol, I peeped dude was insane when I interacted with him in a thread when I first got here. I just put him on ignore, because I am not going to argue with an outright insane person.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lol, I peeped dude was insane when I interacted with him in a thread when I first got here. I just put him on ignore, because I am not going to argue with an outright insane person.

Someone tag this old disco light fakkit
Yeah NIcole said he looked like an old faq with a sig he had
He was supposedly at a gay party
He mad I laughed cause Nicole clowned him for attending gay parties
Ask him if he had a pic up at a gay party

In any case, tell him I will debate him on anything he desires
To prove my absolute brilliance

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I have no issue with folks having fun on the internet.
Life is hard and can be depressing.
Especially the recent years.

What I am against is violence. Those who push it. Those who enjoy seeing blk men hurt each other.
Those who THINK the image of a blk man is violent and brutish so they PRETEND to be that on the internet.

And by extension, maga, because they are being violent against blk people.
So you will find my main two issues are those things. Violence and maga.

Anything else, I usually accept as some form of trolling.

What is happening here, is some serious intellectual warfare
Behind the scenes shyt.
Plots and schemes for MYSTERIOUS purposes.

They entered my world, and were not ready.

Believe it or not, I no longer even post on twitter or reddit.
I cannot intentionally deal with possible klan members or proud racists.
Those folks would get me so emotional, it would end bad for me.

One of the thousands of reasons I did not become a criminal, was that I was told that correction officers upstate have "blk baby tattoos with nooses on their arms"
That sounded so scary, I do not know how I would react to seeing that.
They monsters breh. Literal demons. And as much as it bothers me to do it, thats why i feel like i need to do what i just mentioned. Fire with fire. It is quite literally spiritual warfare. These muhfukkas using the internet to come into our homes and fukk with those we love where they are most vulnerable.

Maybe when they see that sword cuts both ways they will start to take it more serious. Just like with how the war on drugs morphed into the heroin epidemic. Its never a problem until it starts to affect them. :francis:

Daps
Bro I didn’t even know who blackestpanther was until recently:laff::laff: . I have never interacted with him on here. Stop. I am vehemently against that FBA/diaspora war shyt he be on and identify as a pragmatic progressive. Where in my post history shows otherwise? You’re reaching for shyt that isn’t there. Yes, I’m in the server that ran Neo off but we do not talk about that nikka at all. And
Hey dumbass. When you got something to say about me, @ me and stop being a punk ass coward.

I'm getting sick of you lying on me. You're back to telling lies just like you did on discord that time and got banned for months.

You just aint gon learn your lesson.

Nxgga if you tell one more lie about me, I will jump on this forum tonight and stomp on your damn neck with both feet.

This is the only warning you gon get.

What are you talking about? You’re the one who tagged me in this stupid thread. I was just clearing up whatever misconception there is about people plotting on nikkas on discord. It’s absurd. Blackestpanther stays going at people in here so why suddenly do you think he required assistance now? Neo is a known liar :mjlol: .

Y'all saw me warn this fool. He pretended as if he didn't see it, but now he's back to calling me a liar.

Im unleashing the flutes on this fool today.