Mods banning bad posters appreciation thread

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They monsters breh. Literal demons. And as much as it bothers me to do it, thats why i feel like i need to do what i just mentioned. Fire with fire. It is quite literally spiritual warfare. These muhfukkas using the internet to come into our homes and fukk with those we love where they are most vulnerable.

Maybe when they see that sword cuts both ways they will start to take it more serious. Just like with how the war on drugs morphed into the heroin epidemic. Its never a problem until it starts to affect them. :francis:

The problem you have to always be aware of, is that you personally can CREATE monsters.
A person who has nothing to do with anything, and hates nobody.
Can be turned into a hater.

There is no fire with fire, when our grannies and babies cannot defend themselves.

I say the only and best way these things work, is voting.
Whoever one votes for.

Anything else, even if blk supremacy becomes a thing, whether 100 or 1000 later, wite supremacy will return.

So only solution I see is some kind of unity. Some kind of understanding that we all human and share a tiny earth.
Some understanding that eventually the earth will be destroyed, ozone layer gone, land swallowed up, and nothing left.

Only solution is unity.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They monsters breh. Literal demons. And as much as it bothers me to do it, thats why i feel like i need to do what i just mentioned. Fire with fire. It is quite literally spiritual warfare. These muhfukkas using the internet to come into our homes and fukk with those we love where they are most vulnerable.

Maybe when they see that sword cuts both ways they will start to take it more serious. Just like with how the war on drugs morphed into the heroin epidemic. Its never a problem until it starts to affect them. :francis:

A lot of them can’t hang solo so they gang up on people

Just calling these sissies, “fakkit” triggers them I’m guessing it was their nickname coming up

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Y'all saw me warn this fool. He pretended as if he didn't see it, but now he's back to calling me a liar.

Im unleashing the flutes on this fool today.
:comeon: You can’t “expose” shyt nikka because I don’t get on here and pretend to be something I’m not. I keep it cordial with you so I don’t see why you’ve gotten upset. Yes, I think you’ve lied about some shyt but those aren’t my demons to battle.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:comeon: You can’t “expose” shyt nikka because I don’t get on here and pretend to be something I’m not. I keep it cordial with you so I don’t see why you’ve gotten upset. Yes, I think you’ve lied about some shyt but those aren’t my demons to battle.

Let us recap a little bit
@blackestofpanthers got banned some weeks ago for saying Neo was lying

He came back recently with the same arguements.
He even lied and said Neo laughed about the passing on discord
Could get no evidence of that

Neo showed proof he telling the truth to the mods
Houston verified and we know houston not with the silly stupid shyt

What exactly are you still defending?
What are you saying?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
A lot of them can’t hang solo so they gang up on people

Just calling these sissies, “fakkit” triggers them I’m guessing it was their nickname coming up
That, my breh has been their modus operandi since time immemorial. That is why they go so hard to keep us divided and at each other's throats. They understand the incalculable advantage of the sheer strength of overwhelming numbers. Us or anyone else getting on code is the shyt that haunts them in their nightmares, and shakes them to their core.

And until we can get on code, i feel like the best move is to start chipping away at that one great advantage they have historically exploited.

Break away at those numbers and yes, u will see exactly what sissy little fakkits they truly are.

Ive had it with these fukkin cacs and their tactics breh. And im going to make them regret ever showing us the blueprint on our own fukkin spaces nonetheless. :ufdup:

Daps

You pretend to be a stable poster when your dumb ass is a known liar on discord who has lied on @Matt504, me, @Hazel Brown and others.

And I got the screenshots to prove it. Is this what you want to do? :wow:

Yo @2legit change the title of the thread, breh. This is now a @breakfuss exposal thread. :mjgrin:

Surgical summer time. :wow:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That was him?
I remember that drama. It was SUPER DUPER BAD.
Embarrassing.

And he tried to get me in that shyt thinking I really had something against Hazel
hahahahaahahahahahahahaha
hhaahahhahahhahahaha

Oh please Neo have mercy, he is sorry.
He did not mean it.
@breakfuss please tell Neo sorry

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
That was him?
I remember that drama. It was SUPER DUPER BAD.
Embarrassing.

And he tried to get me in that shyt thinking I really had something against Hazel
hahahahaahahahahahahahaha
hhaahahhahahhahahaha

Oh please Neo have mercy, he is sorry.
He did not mean it.
@breakfuss please tell Neo sorry
Both of you are mentally unwell :francis:.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You know I been trying to help all this time right?
For you to simply say, nah he would not do that.
You kept on, even when provided with evidence.

I remembered your HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE drama sir
It was so embarrassing

I tried to help, so I will take my leave now.

Au revoir merci beaucoup aribaderchi

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You know I been trying to help all this time right?
For you to simply say, nah he would not do that.
You kept on, even when provided with evidence.

I remembered your HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE drama sir
It was so embarrassing

I tried to help, so I will take my leave now.

Au revoir merci beaucoup aribaderchi
Pull it up. Show me what you’re talking about instead of all the ad hominem.

Daps

You started this with me. Let's recap because I've noticed that all of you liars start stuff with people, and then when they finally have enough and come at your neck, then you want to play innocent and pretend that you never said anything.

No, I’m not convinced of his story but what I think shouldn’t matter to you. When you lie to people they reserve the right to take everything said thereafter with a grain of salt. And shut up with all your inane Discord theories. No one is conspiring against you goofy nikkas. I hardly post here anymore. Nicole isn’t even on Discord. Where I stand politically is clear as day and I don’t spend my time trolling people like neo. I’ve also been one of the loudest critics of Tariq and his FBA squad so you can dismiss that accusation as well. Maybe things are just as what they appear to be. People aren’t fond of liars. Shocking.

What are you talking about? You’re the one who tagged me in this stupid thread. I was just clearing up whatever misconception there is about people plotting on nikkas on discord. It’s absurd. Blackestpanther stays going at people in here so why suddenly do you think he required assistance now? Neo is a known liar :mjlol: .

I can PROVE that you're a liar.

Again, are you sure this is what you want to do?

Daps
You started this with me. Let's recap because I've noticed that all of you liars start stuff with people, and then when they finally have enough and come at your neck, then you want to play innocent and pretend that you never said anything.

I can PROVE that you're a liar.

Again, are you sure this is what you want to do?

Now the nxgga quiet. I wonder why. :francis:

I don't start nothing with anybody. But I promise you that if you start something with me, nxgga, I'm the coli equivalent of a Japanese kamikaze pilot. I will blow myself up to get to you if I have to.

But I WILL get you.

Now again, either back down or Imma MAKE you back down.