Mods banning bad posters appreciation thread

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Now the nxgga quiet. I wonder why. :francis:

I don't start nothing with anybody. But I promise you that if you start something with me, nxgga, I'm the coli equivalent of a Japanese kamikaze pilot. I will blow myself up to get to you if I have to.

But I WILL get you.

Now again, either back down or Imma MAKE you back down.
Make sure to shoot me a courtesy @ when you decide to exact your revenge.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
they almost never perm ban some of the worst posters tho

This.

I don't wanna raise no black skin, nappy headed niglets. We all know dark skin chicks got them dominant genes that no matter how light skin I am, the kids gonna come out looking like her.

Thats why I only mess with curly haired light skin chicks, latinas, and white girls. :myman:

light skin nikkas are runnin shyt in the corporate world, being President, going to college......shyt like that

its mostly you dark skin field nikkas that are littering the jails and prisons gettin anally raped

No you're not a c00n. Its the truth. White women are nicer than black women. Its probably because of the environment they grow up in which is more privileged. But there is no denying they are nicer.

Black women are far more aggressive and masculine which is why so many black men are going for white women nowadays.

I done tasted every ethnicity and I still ain't found none better than the white woman. Why did God make me black and them white? :sadcam:

why they had to kill this cutie? :sadcam: if they let her grow, she coulda been the baddest bytch next to sasha.

8a6740f47fb42951ca33f3fab5c20256.jpg

to me she's like a Spurs first round pick. draft her now. but stash her away for like 3 years. then after she matures, she'll be ready to contribute.

baby girl gon be bad as fukk :banderas: :noah: :patrice:

you know Lizzie gon be bad as fukk in a few years

hopefully they grooming her for Carl to bust up in

Season 4 Maggie: "kinda disgusting"

11 year old girl: "She's gonna be a problem when she's 14!"

:huhldup:

if there's grass on the field :yeshrug:

I'd have a hard time not raping this bytch. Never said that about a woman before. But I would have a hard time controlling myself around her.

to me rape is the stranger breaking into ya house and takin the p*ssy. i don't consider rape to be a wife tellin her husband i don't feel like fukkin tonight and the nikka takin it anyways. to me thats just him being an ass.

I would easily win any rape case

He has dozens and dozens of posts like those. Open sexual fantasies about 11-year-old girls, open fantasies about rape and getting away with rape, justifies rape, and hates black skin. He also says white women are superior to black women and says it's okay for white women to use the n-word because they're not really racist, only white men are.

Yet he's still posting today.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This.

He has dozens and dozens of posts like those. Open sexual fantasies about 11-year-old girls, open fantasies about rape and getting away with rape, justifies rape, and hates black skin. He also says white women are superior to black women and says it's okay for white women to use the n-word because they're not really racist, only white men are.

Yet he's still posting today.

Yeah it was weird seeing that poster come back

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
After being here for over a year and seeing some of the terrible things that are said here or revealed to have been said in the past.

It's clear the mods are “picky-choosy” on who gets permanently banned and who is given unlimited chances (aka temporary bushed) no matter what.

I know this is supposed to be an appreciative moment for them but it's clear a few don't work within a code. That's all I have to say.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
After being here for over a year and seeing some of the terrible things that are said here or revealed to have been said in the past.

It's clear the mods are “picky-choosy” on who gets permanently banned and who is given unlimited chances (aka temporary bushed) no matter what.

That's all I have to say.

Do not do that my friend. Your "brother" who is said to be you, who is not you, even though they say it is you, you deny you not your bro bro, I am not sure what to think.

@burgerking says you have a penis
I do not believe him

Unbothered

Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Do not do that, my friend. Your "brother" who is said to be you, who is not you, even though they say it is you, you deny you not your bro, I am not sure what to think.

@burgerking says you have a penis
I do not believe him
I understand, and you've thought correctly.

I am not my brother. They just don't like me because I'm his sister and want to harass me. It's like what you were saying in another thread I was reading on how you were suggesting that there are posters operating on the outside to deliberately antagonize specific posters on here for their enjoyment in hopes of getting them banned for numerous reasons.

I thought about that and honestly, it makes sense.

I blocked most of the suggested troublemakers and frankly, I don't care what lies they say about me. I'm not stooping down to their level, I like having peace in my life and won't let those online who choose to spend their time bullying and harassing to get me stressed out.

It's not worth it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I am not my brother. They just don't like me because I'm his sister and want to harass me. It's like what you were saying in another thread I was reading on how you were suggesting that there are posters operating on the outside to deliberately antagonize specific posters on here for their enjoyment in hopes of getting them banned for numerous reasons.

I blocked most of the suggested troublemakers and frankly, I don't care what lies they say about me. I'm not stooping down to their level, I like having peace in my life and won't let those online who choose to spend their time bullying and harassing to get me stressed out.

You have to understand the chances of a brother and sister both on the same board, usually does not happen.
I see your posts and you do not bother anybody. And not a stupid woman.

You could have easily got rude and cursed peoples mommas. That is commendable. I be watching shyt.

Usually after a while the agents or bad people reveal themselves.

I travelled to your area some months ago, it looked like 1990's cali. Guys that look like tupac. Women with red and blue hair.
I was amazed.

So when I saw your red hair, I was like yeah she from Syracuse.

This I would suggest. There is a mod. Houston. He will be more than happy to confirm you a female.
He loves the ladies.
If he confirms, then nobody can ever say you your brother ever again.
Seriously

Daps

It's not worth it.

@Darkling is a different type of poster, but I believe he's right about this part. (And for the record, I've seen enough evidence to make me believe that you ARE the same poster as that other guy :pachaha: but that ain't got nothing to do with me)

But y'all are right about this. Even when @breakfuss came in here lying on me and I called him out for it, next thing I know I'm getting negged by @Nicole0416_718_929_646212.

That fool Breakfuss and Nicole talk on discord, and I know that for a fact. Nicole is definitely behind all this foolery.

And as I showed proof of earlier in this thread, Nicole got these fool nxggas posting under duress. He (Nicole) literally jumps in their inboxes and threatens them to do his bidding. It's sick. It's really some high school stuff happening on this site.

And I got no problem with it, because the coli has been a safe space for years. Let's take it back to the wild west like it used to be on here.

But as I said earlier in this thread, if you come after me, I'm coming after you. :mjgrin:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Darkling is a different type of poster, but I believe he's right about this part. (And for the record, I've seen enough evidence to make me believe that you ARE the same poster as that other guy :pachaha: but that ain't got nothing to do with me)

But y'all are right about this. Even when @breakfuss came in here lying on me and I called him out for it, next thing I know I'm getting negged by @Nicole0416_718_929_646212.

That fool Breakfuss and Nicole talk on discord, and I know that for a fact. Nicole is definitely behind all this foolery.

And as I showed proof of earlier in this thread, Nicole got these fool nxggas posting under duress. He (Nicole) literally jumps in their inboxes and threatens them to do his bidding. It's sick. It's really some high school stuff happening on this site.

And I got no problem with it, because the coli has been a safe space for years. Let's take it back to the wild west like it used to be on here.

But as I said earlier in this thread, if you come after me, I'm coming after you. :mjgrin:

Sir, I would never intentionally talk to a poster with a penis pretending to have a vagina.
I resent that.
Negged

Unbothered

Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You have to understand the chances of a brother and sister both on the same board, usually do not happen.
I see your posts and you do not bother anybody. And not a stupid woman.

You could have easily gotten rude and cursed people's mommas. That is commendable. I am watching shyt.

Usually, after a while the agents or bad people reveal themselves.

I traveled to your area some months ago, it looked like 1990's Cali. Guys that look like Tupac. Women with red and blue hair.
I was amazed.

So when I saw your red hair, I was like yeah she's from Syracuse.

This I would suggest. There is a mod. Houston. He will be more than happy to confirm you as a female.
He loves the ladies.
If he confirms, then nobody can ever say you are your brother ever again.
Seriously
Yes, thank you and I understand your point.

Yeah sometimes we get crazy with the hairstyles up here 🤣 I have many of those lace wigs made by my friend, and 'Cuse does have a vibe of it's own but I'm kinda surprised to hear someone say it reminded them of '90s California.

I thought about that too. Contacting the owner through email and confirming my identity is something I've been keeping in mind. I know you may trust the mod(s) but I'm kind of iffy about them because of how I see things are managed on here.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes, thank you and I understand your point.

Yeah sometimes we get crazy with the hairstyles up here 🤣 I have many of those lace wigs made by my friend, and 'Cuse does have a vibe of it's own but I'm kinda surprised to hear someone say it reminded them of '90s California.

I thought about that too. Contacting the owner through email and confirming my identity is something I've been keeping in mind. I know you may trust the mod(s) but I'm kind of iffy about them because of how I see things are managed on here.

There is a mod, Nicole is a bit close to. You do not want to send him anything.
Houston is the one you confirm with. Even Barnett

Yeah I seriously saw guys dressed just like that. Bandanas tied in the front. Even saw one with a nose ring. Serious.
Like families with kids looking like a gang music video.
Not even in brooklyn or bronx they heavy on it like that anymore.
It was shocking to me.

Once you confirm I will have Neo and Burgerman apologize to you.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
@breakfuss you see me here trying to joke and annoy neo?
I am doing it for you my brother
Even though you called me retarded.
I forgive you, cause you my bro bro and I too have been called an incel.
shrug shoulders
I haven’t called you out your name. Please stop tagging me.