Mods banning bad posters appreciation thread

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
nikka you are a fat nikkanerd. You negged me and I returned the neg. How about you and your fat ass wife get in shape. We can post pics of ourselves and the bytches we’ve fukked recently if you want to go that route you fat cosplaying fakkit
Not the wife :picard:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You don’t know shyt about me either. So we can keep it that way. You and others on here are quick to disrespect people because it’s the internet. It’s not a threat to say you wouldn’t be demonstrably disrespectful in person, it’s common sense. The point is stop feeling so comfortable being disrespectful to other black men over petty differences, when you wouldn’t approach them in that manner in person. We both know 99% of posters are not going around calling black men out of their names.
nikka you sound like a hurt bytch. Find a therapist.

Everything I said to you on this forum I have not problem saying to your face. If you were worth my time.

You aren't.

PLEASE get a life.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not the wife :picard:

@blackestofpanthers is a hurt bïtch, so he thinks it's cool to take shots at my wife and kids because I told him he was projecting on a message board. As if it makes up for his failure of a life. :mjlol:

I actually took everyone off ignore a year or so ago, but this lame really is fighting to get on the list. :francis:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@blackestofpanthers is a hurt bïtch, so he thinks it's cool to take shots at my wife and kids because I told him he was projecting on a message board. As if it makes up for his failure of a life. :mjlol:

I actually took everyone off ignore a year or so ago, but this lame really is fighting to get on the list. :francis:
My life is good, meanwhile
:dwillhuh:

I'm 5'7" 225 lbs...not in my best shape, but I ain't fat...you used to weight more, breh? :lupe:
You’re fat and your wife is fat. You’d also never speak this way in person, little fat boy :mjlol:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Napoleon has been bushed multiple times but has never been banned!
xwm9BJq.png