Modern men are so desperate for p*ssy that they’re dating women with in house dogs now ?

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
So now where dumb?

How does it feel to walk behind and dog a pick up it’s shyt? Any reasonable person with an intelligent intellectual mind should have a strong answer.

A dogs a best men’s friend :russ: type nikkas. Even that’s statement is ridiculous.
It feels like you’re keeping the environment clean :manny:

Dogs literally evolved with us and provided a mutual benefit for us. To deny this is insanity, even if you don’t like them.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Companionship
Security / defense

Both men and women get dogs for these reasons. I just can’t with y’all lol. I’m not talking about women who kiss they dogs on the lips and will say they can’t go out with you cuz they gotta watch they dog. That’s not what most people do lol. If y’all having hard times finding quality women y’all need to broaden your range, cuz blaming the animals is wild (women crazy cuz they got a dog) .lol. Y’all fukking with crazy women and equating it to the fact they own a dog :dead:

When I was growing up a common saying was, women ruin everything.

Today this is incel women hating. Back then it was told as a joke with some mild accuracy. Now it’s hate speech.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
evil-cat.gif
Mods sticky this nugget of truth dropped by OP

Dog owners are the nastiest people to walk the face of the earth.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Companionship
Security / defense

Both men and women get dogs for these reasons. I just can’t with y’all lol. I’m not talking about women who kiss they dogs on the lips and will say they can’t go out with you cuz they gotta watch they dog. That’s not what most people do lol. If y’all having hard times finding quality women y’all need to broaden your range, cuz blaming the animals is wild (women crazy cuz they got a dog) .lol. Y’all fukking with crazy women and equating it to the fact they own a dog :dead:

We gonna have to disagree homie
And u seem too smart to not know companionship will be different to a man and a woman.
Because again, men and women are just fundamentally different.
Companionship can be a kid, a lover, a bf/gf.
These bytches own dogs that fit in purses and dress them up in stupid sht.
And they treat them a certain way that u shouldn't treat an animal.
And yes, alot them kiss them and most say they can't live without them.

Even the security aspect, they look at them like the man of the house that will protect them from intruders or they can make them attack people

A man may just look at his dog as a helper. Another line of home defense, including himself.
And a buddy. But still an animal

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
My dog is trained. It literally goes so far back where nobody goes, next to a creek and covers its own shyt with straw . Never had a single accident since it was 3 months old

You are batshyt insane lol
Don’t worry about him. He mad cuz he gotta clean the shyt outta his kitty’s litter box every week and it’s stinking up the house :russ:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
We gonna have to disagree homie
And u seem too smart to not know companionship will be different to a man and a woman.
Because again, men and women are just fundamentally different.
Companionship can be a kid, a lover, a bf/gf.
These bytches own dogs that fit in purses and dress them up in stupid sht.
And they treat them a certain way that u shouldn't treat an animal.
And yes, alot them kiss them and most say they can't live without them.

Even the security aspect, they look at them like the man of the house that will protect them from intruders or they can make them attack people

A man may just look at his dog as a helper. Another line of home defense, including himself.
And a buddy. But still an animal

Cool beans. Best of luck with the ladies my dog

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It feels like you’re keeping the environment clean :manny:

Dogs literally evolved with us and provided a mutual benefit for us. To deny this is insanity, even if you don’t like them.

Yes but not everyone should have a 100lb dog living in the same confines of living space as a modern human. And you could say that about any animal that they “evolved with us” dogs where more or less manipulated through breeding over centuries. But no they haven’t evolved with us. I mean Jesus some of you guys lack critical thinking and as long as it sounds good you ride with it.

Going behind a dog and cleaning it up is a waste of time, effort, and shows the mental state you have to be in for you to do something like that.

What 20s something person wants to walk behind the back end of a dog a clean up after it. Let alone all the other demeaning things you have to do. And what do you get, companionship with an Animal? That’s what we evolved and progressed as a society to do.

The only people I respect with “dogs” are if there little of they live on a farm and the dogs roam free.

If dogs are so great why is it insult to call someone a dog or bytch?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too many dogs or certain dogs certain women I won't mess with. My girlfriend has a dog that's a Shiba mix. Just a chill dog.

A woman with multiple dobermans or pit bulls though :scust: also women that let the dog run the house, sit anywhere or pee anywhere :scust: