Modern men are so desperate for p*ssy that they’re dating women with in house dogs now ?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Pets in general should be for families (and even then that shyt is gross to me). The fact is you have Femcels who use Dogs/Cats as fill in for a man and baby and them chicks are weird as shyt, the thing is the large number of them where now people thing it is "normal".
Are y’all aware that some women grow up with dogs, hence they come from a family and therefore own a dog :dead:

If a man owns a dog , is he trying to have it fill in for a female? Men and women own dogs for the same reasons. Are y’all bots or real people lol.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
As if ancient Africans didn’t have pets :dead:

nikkas is crazy!

Yes and our ancestors (cavemen and Bush people) also shat without toilet, lived in the elements and lived everyday with the fear of natures beast.

You just confirmed what I originally said, most people who live with large dogs Have a mental illness. Somewhere in your mind you have a complex.

I remember working with some dude who would say his dogs slept in his bed and would fart so he slept with the windows open…that’s mentally insane.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Are y’all aware that some women grow up with dogs, hence they come from a family and therefore own a dog :dead:

If a man owns a dog , is he trying to have it fill in for a female? Men and women own dogs for the same reasons. Are y’all bots or real people lol.

Dude wake up and realize most people are born into trauma and never even know or fix it.

Not everyone but most people who have “pets” have some form on mental disorder.

We live in a civilized society, dogs are not idolized.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Dude wake up and realize most people are born into trauma and never even know or fix it.

Not everyone but most people who have “pets” have some form on mental disorder.

We live in a civilized society, dogs are not idolized.
:deadrose:My nikka I grew up in a normal ass family with dogs as many people with animals do lol. No one has mental health issues in my family. Both parents happily married lol. I am an adult with a family as well. Very happy lol . I have a great life . My German Shepard is trained , great with my kids as they run around with it and play games..and one of the best bodyguards and home alarm systems money can buy. It gets cleaned every week and don’t mess up the house. Very disciplined. It don’t get in the bed with us like some white people shyt. It stays downstairs in its own room. Everybody not messy with they dogs and kiss them and all that white people stuff

Alot of People in the world enjoy being around animals just like adults. They don’t come with drama and won’t let you down. Some help the blind and disabled even :deadrose: It’s not that serious lol. Americans are not the only “civilized” people who own dogs lol

Last edited:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
"Ancient Africans"

Stfu caveman and go lay with an animal you fukking neaderthal
Yes and our ancestors (cavemen and Bush people) also shat without toilet, lived in the elements and lived everyday with the fear of natures beast.

You just confirmed what I originally said, most people who live with large dogs Have a mental illness. Somewhere in your mind you have a complex.

I remember working with some dude who would say his dogs slept in his bed and would fart so he slept with the windows open…that’s mentally insane.
Projection is a motherfukker :wow:

Not worth it to go back and forth with dumb people.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My nikka I grew up in a normal ass family with dogs as many people with animals do lol. No one has mental health issues in my family. Both parents happily married lol. I am an adult with a family as well. Very happy lol . I have a great life . My German Shepard is trained , great with my kids as they run around with it and play games..and one of the best bodyguards and home alarm systems money can buy. It gets cleaned every week and don’t mess up the house. Very disciplined. It don’t get in the bed with us like some white people shyt. It stays downstairs in its own room. Everybody not messy with they dogs and kiss them and all that white people stuff

Some People in the world enjoy being around animals just like adults. They don’t come with drama and won’t let you down. It’s not that serious lol

Dogs came from Wolves.

Nature evolved wolves to dogs; the bond is natural and mutually benefiting.

200w.gif

science :wow:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

This ain't egregious, but I can't let it slide.

Men and women are not the same. So their motivation for doing things are not the same.

For the most part when u see women with dogs, they are treating them like kids. And more recently, I'm starting to see them treat them like a male substitute. That's all on the internet, not really in person.
But U see a man with a dog, he's treating it like a bro.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Projection is a motherfukker :wow:

Not worth it to go back and forth with dumb people.

So now where dumb?

How does it feel to walk behind and dog a pick up it’s shyt? Any reasonable person with an intelligent intellectual mind should have a strong answer.

A dogs a best men’s friend :russ: type nikkas. Even that’s statement is ridiculous.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
This ain't egregious, but I can't let it slide.

Men and women are not the same. So their motivation for doing things are not the same.

For the most part when u see women with dogs, they are treating them like kids. And more recently, I'm starting to see them treat them like a male substitute. That's all on the internet, not really in person.
But U see a man with a dog, he's treating it like a bro.
Companionship
Security / defense

Both men and women get dogs for these reasons. I just can’t with y’all lol. I’m not talking about women who kiss they dogs on the lips and will say they can’t go out with you cuz they gotta watch they dog. That’s not what most people do lol. If y’all having hard times finding quality women y’all need to broaden your range, cuz blaming the animals is wild (women crazy cuz they got a dog) .lol. Y’all fukking with crazy women and equating it to the fact they own a dog :dead:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There's no one that has a doghouse.
Everybody shares their home with their cat or dog.
Which has always been foul to me.

I'm not against getting a dog but that MFer will have his own condo in the backyard. With land to run around.

And he will have a job like anybody else.

On the topic, a bytch with a dog or cat can be a red flag. Cause these hoez already aren't as clean as u would think.
Now ur adding a beast to the residence, smh