Modern men are so desperate for p*ssy that they’re dating women with in house dogs now ?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What part of the game is that :mjtf:

It was always an unwritten rule that any broad with an in house dog is automatically bushed
I dated a guy who wanted me to bring my dogs to his place. Dogs stared a hole in his head while he slept. Both of them 80lbs.

:mjlol:

That was a fun summer. But I was too expensive for him so he stopped fukking with me (he literally went on a ranting about it). Lmao

Good times :russ: Man my life has been so much fun.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Some of yall sound like you afraid of big dogs. If you don’t want dogs in the house because you don’t think they belong there I can dig that, but I can’t respect grown men afraid of domesticated animals
:scust:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
If a bih let her dog sleep in the bed with her that’s automatic bushes

The worst is when you walk into the bytch's house and the stench of wet mutt mixed with poop is so strong that you want to leave and never come back
w1o8NAK.png

Or when you're all dressed up and then some retarded dog jumps on your chest barking in your face drooling all over your clothes
ECFkCa0.png

fukk the bytch and the mutt, i'm out
wl8cuSf.png

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You people really lack any type critical thinking. Your to busy trying to defend anything and anyone who challenges your thinking.

But yes exactly a dog takes a lot of work. any female of male with something on the ball dedicating that much time in their life especially when young when you should be doing something a lot more constructive with your time has a mental issue.

This is some of the worst logic I have seen posted on here.

Humans have been taking care of animals since beginning of time and you come up with this foolish BS.

Critical thinking would have had you silent on the previous post about "lack of responsibility"

I'm mad at myself for even addressing this backwards logic

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I dated a guy who wanted me to bring my dogs to his place. Dogs stared a hole in his head while he slept. Both of them 80lbs.

:mjlol:

That was a fun summer. But I was too expensive for him so he stopped fukking with me (he literally went on a ranting about it). Lmao

Good times :russ: Man my life has been so much fun.

:mjlol: we seeing some real mental illness here brehs

JNew

Superstar
Daps
This is some of the worst logic I have seen posted on here.

Humans have been taking care of animals since beginning of time and you come up with this foolish BS.

Critical thinking would have had you silent on the previous post about "lack of responsibility"

I'm mad at myself for even addressing this backwards logic

Oh you thought you had me lol,

We used to use ox to plow fields. Well when the last time you seen one?

Dogs were bread for hunting and protection.

Our ancestors would laugh at even the thought of sleeping among dongs let alone walking it a cleaning up behind it.