Modern men are so desperate for p*ssy that they’re dating women with in house dogs now ?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think anyone who keeps a big dog in their house has a mild mental illnesses.

And by big I mean anything over your knees

Pets in general should be for families (and even then that shyt is gross to me). The fact is you have Femcels who use Dogs/Cats as fill in for a man and baby and them chicks are weird as shyt, the thing is the large number of them where now people thing it is "normal".

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pets in general should be for families (and even then that shyt is gross to me). The fact is you have Femcels who use Dogs/Cats as fill in for a man and baby and them chicks are weird as shyt, the thing is the large number of them where now people thing it is "normal".
Y’all nikkas is weird.

Like real shyt, with the stuff y’all say on here, you might need to check into an asylum.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You got women who are 5’1 120 with big ass great Danes living in a studio apartment. It’s crazy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You got women who are 5’1 120 with big ass great Danes living in a studio apartment. It’s crazy

Yeah these chicks are mentally cooked. Any chick with a pet imo is someone who has given up so you can't take em serious, purely casual and minimize the times you go to their place unless you like animal fur on your clothes