Modern men are so desperate for p*ssy that they’re dating women with in house dogs now ?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It’s only really a problem if your a single young women. And really only if you have a big dog.

To most reasonable and savvy bachelors it indicates a lack of responsibility. It shows your priorities are mixed up and you have baggage.
Lol how is taking care of a pet an indication of a lack of responsibility? ...it's literally the opposite lol :russ:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In Southern Cali, so many bad women have dogs. It has to be like 80%. They take them everywhere. Or a cat.

This would disqualify like all the attractive women I know. And see.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yes but not everyone should have a 100lb dog living in the same confines of living space as a modern human. And you could say that about any animal that they “evolved with us” dogs where more or less manipulated through breeding over centuries. But no they haven’t evolved with us. I mean Jesus some of you guys lack critical thinking and as long as it sounds good you ride with it.

Going behind a dog and cleaning it up is a waste of time, effort, and shows the mental state you have to be in for you to do something like that.

What 20s something person wants to walk behind the back end of a dog a clean up after it. Let alone all the other demeaning things you have to do. And what do you get, companionship with an Animal? That’s what we evolved and progressed as a society to do.

The only people I respect with “dogs” are if there little of they live on a farm and the dogs roam free.

If dogs are so great why is it insult to call someone a dog or bytch?

End thread.

Evolving to living with animals and picking up their sht is called devolving

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
funny-animals-dog.gif

Stop hating
full

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
My dog is a small dog so she will always have a spot in the house. If I had a big dog they would be in the back yard though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes because keeping a collar on an animal. neutering it. Holding it by a leash and keeping it in a 1000sq home that most animals that size have a territory of 1000 acres sound like a person who loves animals.

See how these dog lovers are to busy staying at the backend of a dog to realize step back and take a look at themselves.

it tells you the mental state of the West + people who strive for it. Most sane cultures an animal is part of the community but not something you own. And Like I mentioned earlier a functional dog in a FAMILY home ok, but these people use animals to replace human voids.