Modern humans have existed for 300,000 years but Abrahamic religions are only 3500 years old

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Dude said the only tools they had in the 1800s was a hammer and horses :deadrose:

RgqthhK.jpg

1NUNbfQ.jpg

ZeEtzZn.jpg

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
because the point of dating a rock to something in the past is based on assumption of the quantity of radioactive material in the rock

What does this sentence even mean? :snoop:

Breh, the shyt you're saying is like bringing up baking a cake when we're talking about changing a car's oil-- YOU ARE NOT ON TOPIC.

You say some pseudo-intellectual gibberish that "sounds smart" to the clueless nikkas that dapped this unserious ass post and think you said something.

:dead:

just because rubidium is naturally occurring doesnt imply when and where it formed. But if you use extrapolations it could be very old based on the dating methods

but as I said before its just a currently accepted theory, not a pure fact.

Do me a favor and define the word "theory". It's patently obvious you don't know what that word means.

:martin:

Radiometric dating is based on the concept of time. It takes a certain amount of time for an isotope to decay. We can measure that time. Because we can measure that time, matching up how many isotopes are in a rock with its daughter elements tells us, empirically, how old something is.

What part of this are you not understanding?

There is no assumption here-- it's an observation. It's pure chemistry, math and physics. :wtf:

You nikkas are the absolute worst. You believe YOU have all the answers to debunk centuries of scientific discovery by simply saying "nuh uh". It's comical.

Breh, write a paper detailing your thoughts, and have it get reviewed by scientists in the relevant fields. You claim to be affiliated with the ACS (which we know is a lie, but let's play along with this fantasy)-- this means you will easily be able to submit a paper and have access to the relevant equipment to test your hypothesis. Go get that Nobel Prize and stop trolling on a hip hop forum

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Yea I know you believe the ancients were just chucking spears at each other and dancing around a fire till rain came. I get it. It still doesn’t answer how for 299,600 years there was absolutely no tech then in the last 400 we have this technological boom that puts iPhones in our hands and let’s travel at a hundred miles per hr. That’s not how progress works. Either something happened in the last 400 years to cause this boom in intelligence and technology or they’re lying about the past. And going by the structures they built (castles, cathedrals, Great Wall of china, pyramids etc…) it’s the latter

I agree with you in the sense of “who knows” how long it’s been. But I was questioning more so the logic of humans being around for hundreds of thousands of years and seeing no technology until the last 400 years.

When the first settlers arrived in America in the 1800/ they arrived using horse and buggy. 100 years later they have cars. 100 years later they have lamb is. Is that a logical progression of hundreds of thousands of years of walking on foot/animal to within 200 years having a car that can get you 100 miles away ina hr?

And I bring this up to show how people will question the logic of the Bible but not the logic of their own beliefs
:francis:
The problem is you only seem to consider it "tech" if it runs on electricity. A Roman citizen viewed other people in their own time as primitive/barbarians because they had the best tech. There was nothing the Chinese believed they needed to trade for because they believed they had the best tech. But all those things were slow progression, the explosion came when knowledge could be easily shared.

If I have an idea in Rome, there was no way for me to collaborate with a dude in China having a similar idea. I likely barely even know where China is. Someone already told you about the role of the printing press in making knowledge democratic and you skated right passed that.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I understand that ancient societies were more complex than the avg person understands. What I’m saying is that you don’t go from no phone for 100s of thousands of years and no cars for the same amount of time to iPhones and Lambos within the last 200 years. Something caused that boom (that coincidentally happened after they touched down in America) that is not being told.

Just to build an rectangular Amazon warehouse on flat land takes a lot of manpower and machinery. Yet somehow with horse and carriage and the tools of hammer and chisel they could build this?

FairmontLeCha%CC%82teauFrontenac-Canada.jpg

1200px-Burg_Hohenzollern_ak.jpg

v70je8d0lid71.jpg

I could keep going to. And it ain’t like they slapped something together and hoped it worked. The structures are still strongly standing until this day. That architecture is proof that they had better tech than we are being led to believe. The story you (if not you than they) believe of there being limited tech for hundreds of thousands of years until the last two centuries is illogical yet they/you won’t question that..

I earlier clarified that I meant cars/phones/tablets/tvs etc..

This thread says humans were here for 300,000 years and did not have any of those things. Then when they “find” America, hundred years later the first drafts of these things come out and 100 years later they’ve been “mastered” (using that word loosely)…

That’s not how progress works. Something happened after they “found” America that led to these improvements and the story they/you tell me isn’t logical….
What caused that boom is that the world became relatively small due to people navigating the globe. And scientific disciplines became better understood, with different fields worked together. There was a run up of thousands of years with independent developments.

Last edited:
Daps
carbon dating was designed for forensics within 100 years but is being used to determine ages of things thousands, to millions, to billions of years old (based on the assumption carbon 14 has a unique source billions of years ago which is also unproven)

while noone was there to verify the claims

furthermore no two dating methods agree with eachother on dates
This is a blatant deceitful tactic pedaled by religious nuts. Carbon dating can be used for shyt way older than 100 years. On top of that, Carbon Dating isn't the only way to date shyt.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That's a fair, its not a city why do you keep posting fairs do you know what a fair is? Its not a real city, its a place people go to see exhibitions and replicas

“It’s not a real city” :mjlol:

I don’t think there’s much else to say if that’s where you’re going with it.

images

It’s not real though? :mjlol::snoop:

Oh ok what were the people who were here before who built Roman buildings called? What did they look like? How did they dress and eat? What gods did they pray to? How did they get here? How long were they here for? What happened to them?

Also, you the architectural designers are the ones who planned the buildings and the people they employed just did what they were told to do right?
Whoever you say was running Europe and America before cacs and their cousins were is your answer.

And no, construction of quality buildings means using skilled labor. A designer is nothing without skilled labor to actually build out his designs. And those people do not look like skilled craftsmen to me
:hubie:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“It’s not a real city” :mjlol:

I don’t think there’s much else to say if that’s where you’re going with it.

images

It’s not real though? :mjlol::snoop:

Whoever you say was running Europe and America before cacs and their cousins were is your answer.

And no, construction of quality buildings means using skilled labor. A designer is nothing without skilled labor to actually build out his designs. And those people do not look like skilled craftsmen to me
:hubie:
So what did they eat? How did they dress? Who did they pray to? What was their culture? Where did they go? Simple questions you should be able to answer if you believe some ancient people built the Boston treasury building :heh:

Yes, there would be skilled craftsman present but the majority of workers would be rank and file peasants, same as it was throughout history.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Dude said the only tools they had in the 1800s was a hammer and horses :deadrose:

RgqthhK.jpg

1NUNbfQ.jpg

ZeEtzZn.jpg

A quick google search led me to the first railroad being installed in 1826. So you’re saying by 1849, they had a railroad system built all the way to San Fran? A place that was preciously unoccupied by settlers until the 1849 gold rush?

I’ll post the same news article I posted earlier

RAFTSMAN Journal Jan 6 1858
Strange as it may appear, America ABOUNTS IN ANTIQUITIES, so extensive, so beautiful and majestic, as to rival those of THEBES OR NINEVEH. Ruins of ANCIENT CITIES, of IMMENSE extent, fortifications, MOUNDS AND PYRAMIDS, TEMPLES WITH WALLS, built of hewn stone SHOWING A REFINED TASTE IN ARCHITECTURE and adorned with human figures, BEAUTIFULLY execute.... remains of ANCIENT PALACES, with beautiful specimins of scupture and painting, with many other marks of ANCIENT GREATNESS, prove to us that THIS IS NOT A NEW WORLD, but that of a powerful empire existed at a very remote period of time, teeming with a population highliy skilled in arts, and in a STATE OF CIVILIZATION FAR BEYOND ANYTHING WE HAVE BEEN LED TO CONCEIVE OF THE ABORIGINES"

Again everything was already here. They just came and put their stamp on it and pretended that they did it. Do you think this is really what they built to be the first YMCA?
YMCABoshq.JPG

You’d be hard pressed to find a YMCA, this big today, yet this was what they chose to build in 1866? Oh and that’s before the post office “they built” later in the century?

1200px-United_States_Post_Office_and_Sub-Treasury_Building_%28Boston%29_ca_1900_4a07553a.jpg

So people came together to build two such extravagant buildings for them to become a post office and YMCA?That makes more sense than thrm finding these structures already here and repurposing them to what they wanted it to be used for? This is just Boston btw. I’m sure you can find other nonsensical buildings in other places

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So what did they eat? How did they dress? Who did they pray to? What was their culture? Where did they go? Simple questions you should be able to answer if you believe some ancient people built the Boston treasury building :heh:

Yes, there would be skilled craftsman present but the majority of workers would be rank and file peasants, same as it was throughout history.
Ask those same questions concerning who built stone hedge and let me know what you come up with? :sas1::comeon:

And you believe cacs built everything we’re talking about based on what exactly? Their word? :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is a blatant deceitful tactic pedaled by religious nuts. Carbon dating can be used for shyt way older than 100 years. On top of that, Carbon Dating isn't the only way to date shyt.
if you understood how it works you would understand its actually the other way around

the difference between signal and background noise becomes less distinguishable the further you get from the hundreds of years it was meant for.

saying im being deceitful but not once considering that just possibly they are using a system to push a narrative speaks to how little you question what youve been told

exactly what do i have to gain by telling you this?