Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
You do know there's going to be collateral damage right? Cacs see this type of thing, they get even bolder. This sort of thing will become more common place, and not all will be women, and not all women will be bedwenches.

if you a black man you should arm yourself. Trayvon and Jordan Davis taught us that.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Gabrielle-Mori-Domestic-Violence-StraightFromTheA-11-520x586.jpg

Bae caught me sleepin :lolbron:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the DA picks up the case..
:bryan: if anything, shell probably be the one being charged

not only is that cac going to beat it...but hes gonna get his slave hoe back, get hired by some rich cac that own a business that respect his deed....hes gonna use and beat the slave hoe up more...then marry a white girl and live in the sunset

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
You do know there's going to be collateral damage right? Cacs see this type of thing, they get even bolder. This sort of thing will become more common place, and not all will be women, and not all women will be bedwenches. Think about that. People say the same thing until it happens to someone they care about.

That shyt will NEVER be common place ...white boys know WHEN, WHERE and WHO to do that shyt to. You see the other nikka had to GOOGLE how to dispose of a body. Them nikkas wouldn't step foot in a BLACK COMMUNITY with that shyt. They clip the stragglers, the misfits confused about who they are.

A REAL SISTA not even answering these nikka's friend requests on social networks....they DAMN sure ain't coming in the hood, black church, school, or ANY places that fosters a REAL BLACK COMMUNITY.

That's the key right there ...****** bytch got caught up tryna play "away games" without the "team".

..."I don't like thugs, I'm 25% Indian on my cousin side".

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:bryan: if anything, shell probably be the one being charged

not only is that cac going to beat it...but hes gonna get his slave hoe back, get hired by some rich cac that own a business that respect his deed....hes gonna use and beat the slave hoe up more...then marry a white girl and live in the sunset

That's what I'm talking about, we can't let this motherfuker off the hook. Remember spiderman story? He let the robber go... power and responsibility. You got to nip these things in the bud before you end up with a dead uncle on your hands.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what if she jumped out of the car though ..................................