Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she took the cac back hahahaha

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Y'all nikkas extreme as fukk for saying a black woman deserves to be beaten for dating a white guy :wtf:

But this is a good lesson for all these black females out there who shyt on black men and worship white cock and act like white men are better than us. :mjpls:

Especially East African chicks. They are on that :mjpls: tip heavy. I hope they see this shyt and tone down the self hate :mjpls:

Last edited:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Let's see if we can get this woman beater c@c expelled though. I know brothers are angry, but we can't let this shyt slide no siree. He needs to learn a lesson. He can't get out of this scott free nah. We're not doing it for her, we're doing it for us.

He beat the breaks off that ****** bytch ...good, we don't need her in our camp no way. She's weak ...you can't win a war with weak soldiers.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas extreme as fukk for saying a black woman deserves to be beaten for dating a white guy :wtf:

But this is a good lesson for all these black females out there who shyt on black men and worship white cock and act like white men are a better than us. :mjpls:

Especially East African chicks. They are on that :mjpls: tip heavy. I hope they see this shyt and tone down the self hate :mjpls:

These bedwenches out here will give birth with two black eyes, just as long as they can stroke their fingers through that straight haired baby.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps

Gabrielle-Mori-Domestic-Violence-StraightFromTheA-11-520x586.jpg

1. Gabriella ‏@bambiiii_ Feb 17
    Dont think im just his little girlfriend.. dont get it twisted. It's MY shyt.. bow down bytches

Expand

2. Gabriella ‏@bambiiii_ Feb 17
    If your boyfriend isn't your best friend you're doing something wrong..
:usure:

1. Gabriella ‏@bambiiii_ 14h
    It's safe to say I got my rock back, and he's not going anywhere #teamsinglenomo #baby @ProgressProphet

Expand

2. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet 16h
    @bambiiii_ tomorrow babee >>>

Expand

3. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet 19h
    "@bambiiii_:me and @ProgressProphet love is real love"

Expand
  4. Retweeted by brandn
    Gabriella ‏@bambiiii_ 21h
    Love is love

Expand

5. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet 21h
    Cant wait for my baby

Expand

6. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet Feb 14
    Its something about this woman

Expand
this is the dude

RuYPljXr.jpeg

and hes saying the n word in his twitter feed

cape for her brehs :cape:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps

But this is a good lesson for all these black females out there who shyt on black men and worship white cock and act like white men are a better than us. :mjpls:

nah i don't think that's the case...nikkas just got a problem with her acting like white men are infallible gods. Ole boy brought her back to reality real quick though :lolbron:

it ain't cool to do a woman that dirty...but if it had to happen to a woman, i'm glad it happened to her bed wench ass at the hands of her beloved white men:troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shes an attention whore, women all over are getting beat every day buthey dont have to make collages and post videos on social media. lol at this chick posting that she hopes to gives strength to others to walk away. is this chick even 18? does she even know that many people who are stuck in abusive relationship cant just leave because they have kids, don't work or have no where else to go. This is another thing that sickens and bothes me, this is just a young stupid bed wench who got beaten up once took a few photos and basks in teh glow look at all my new followers, hoping cnn picks it up and lying that she is a victoria secret model.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
  1. Gabriella ‏@bambiiii_ 14h
    It's safe to say I got my rock back, and he's not going anywhere #teamsinglenomo #baby @ProgressProphet

Expand

2. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet 16h
    @bambiiii_ tomorrow babee >>>

Expand

3. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet 19h
    "@bambiiii_:me and @ProgressProphet love is real love"

Expand
  4. Retweeted by brandn
    Gabriella ‏@bambiiii_ 21h
    Love is love

Expand

5. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet 21h
    Cant wait for my baby

Expand

6. brandn ‏@ProgressProphet Feb 14
    Its something about this woman

Expand
this is the dude

RuYPljXr.jpeg

and hes saying the n word in his twitter feed

cape for her brehs :cape:

But still, the wench didn't delete the post, NOR outted the perpetrator. Something tells me the bytch will go back....only this time she's not getting out alive. :demonic:

Raise your children around white people and don't teach them black history brehs/brehettes.zaszaxzxxz

@Theraflu
4M5SUNZ.png