Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Theraflu
4M5SUNZ.png

google cache ftw

i wouldnt be shocked if she goes back
prob texting dude right now on ims orry

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
He beat the breaks off that ****** bytch ...good, we don't need her in our camp no way. She's weak ...you can't win a war with weak soldiers.

It's not about the girl, it's the lack of respect. He doesn't respect black people. He's dropping n-bombs on twitter and beating black women without consequences because nikkas won't stand for nothing , that shyt is not a good look. We have to protect our reputation as men. White men threw nicole simpson out when she got with O.J. but they didn't forget. They been plotting on OJ ever since that verdict. We got to start punishing our enemies. A lot of black women already don't think we're shyt, because of this right here. If your enemies know you're not about that life, it's open season.

Last edited:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
shes an attention whore, women all over are getting beat every day buthey dont have to make collages and post videos on social media. lol at this chick posting that she hopes to gives strength to others to walk away. is this chick even 18? does she even know that many people who are stuck in abusive relationship cant just leave because they have kids, don't work or have no where else to go. This is another thing that sickens and bothes me, this is just a young stupid bed wench who got beaten up once took a few photos and basks in teh glow look at all my new followers, hoping cnn picks it up and lying that she is a victoria secret model.

and that abuse is something dudes like you encourage :ld:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
@DaChampIsHere aka Da Champ is queer is one of the most bytchmade posters on this site. That nikka is a condesending and sacrcastic fakkit with bytch tendencies.
*waits for him to respond with a typical bytchmade, long winded, condesending response :pachaha:
this

that nikka perfected being a bytch ass nikka, everytime i read his posts i'm :snoop:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's not about the girl, it's the lack of respect. He doesn't respect black people. He's dropping n-bombs on twitter and beating black women without consequences because nikkas won't stand for nothing , that shyt is not a good look. We have to protect our reputation as men. White men threw nicole simpson out when she got with O.J. but they didn't forget. They been plotting on OJ ever since that verdict. We got to start punishing our enemies.
I see what you are saying breh, but was their anger mostly was towards Nicole or RON??

The mf should've been in jail by now, but absolutely NO ONE is pressing charges.

With that being said, where is her freaking parents???

And also, the bytch knows that the cac is dropping nbombs, it would be just deserts if the bytch dated black men, but noooo, she goes back to her cac-masta like a good little wench. It won't end well for either one of them, my advise is let their cards play out, as we see a self-hating bedwench, and a neo-nazi race-traitor fukk each other over to Bolivia. :manny:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
It's not about the girl, it's the lack of respect. He doesn't respect black people. He's dropping n-bombs on twitter and beating black women without consequences because nikkas won't stand for nothing , that shyt is not a good look. We have to protect our reputation as men.

I am standing for something, I'm not facilitating a safe environment for ****** bytch bed wenches...fukk I look like going out of my way for a weak bytch? As a STRONG BLACK MAN, I'd much rather leave that bytch to die like William Dafoe in Platoon...hoe said "white men are life". That's the way she want to live.

My strong black sistas wouldn't even put themselves in that position...and if he crossed the line she'd piece that nikka up, but knowing the sistas I fukk with, they would've psychologically damaged that nikka to the point he'd be scared to do anything but eat their p*ssy and pay car notes.

That being said, fukk that ****** bytch ...if we were slaves, she'd the bytch on the porch eating cookies and tea with access to stamps and paper and wouldn't write a damn thing to the abolitionists up North to get us free. She's a liability if you ask me, compromise the whole mission. fukk that hoe.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her boyfriend is white bruh...i'm disappointed in you Dr. X bruh. fukk Boxden and Ronnie fakkit ass though
i just read the first few post before commenting

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I am standing for something, I'm not facilitating a safe environment for ****** bytch bed wenches...fukk I look like going out of my way for a weak bytch? As a STRONG BLACK MAN, I'd much rather leave that bytch to die like William Dafoe in Platoon...hoe said "white men are life". That's the way she want to live.

My strong black sistas wouldn't even put themselves in that position...and if he crossed the line she'd piece that nikka up, but knowing the sistas I fukk with, they would've psychologically damaged that nikka to the point he'd be scared to do anything but eat their p*ssy and pay car notes.

That being said, fukk that ****** bytch ...if we were slaves, she'd the bytch on the porch eating cookies and tea with access to stamps and paper and wouldn't write a damn thing to the abolitionists up North to get us free. She's a liability if you ask me, compromise the whole mission. fukk that hoe.

You do know there's going to be collateral damage right? Cacs see this type of thing, they get even bolder. This sort of thing will become more common place, and not all victims will be women, and not all victims will be bedwenches. Think about that. People say the same thing until it happens to someone they care about. This is about punishing white people for stepping out of bounds. Not for facilitating bedwenching. Bed wenches can start their own shelters for all I care. I want blood.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet $100 the bytch will cry if he is charged.

:to: "No-no-no I don't want him to go to jail over me, somebody do something!!" :sadbron:

:manny:

I'm just saying,,,,If she was forced out of a moving car by him, then he should be charged with something.....

I know if it was me, they would have hit me with 2nd degree murder ASAP, and made my bond absurd on top of it.........But we all know why that is.........:obama:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Truly disgusting, some of the posts here. I don't know why I expected more. I suppose I deserve it for coming into this cesspool of a section. :scusthov: