Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:what: What does that have to do with anything I've posted? I ahven't said shyt about black men or the black guy mentioned in here.

You nikkas just butthurt fakkits. :mjlol:

Pretty much. The bar for "caping" is so low on here.

Great quote from the LSA thread that was just posted though:

Very true. Maybe nikkas on here just don't like black women so much so that they'll even defend a white guy. Plausible... :manny:

It turns out a white boy is the culprit and the black woman in question is a queen c00n and all people can seem to talk about is how sorry brothers are. I'm done man, black men shouldn't even be in this discussion. :what: Even when we don't participate, we lose. I'm trying to figure out how some cac beating up a c00nette is black mens fault. I just can't do them blame gymnastics.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
e3a9a8ar.jpg

So is she still undeserving of sympathy?

:mjlol: You fakkits gettin' "emasculated" by white men on the daily and then come on here and ASSume something about a woman and use that a good reason not to feel sympathy for her situation.

Turns out the guy who beat actually is black (or maybe not, can't tell by the pic. :mjpls: One of you ddevils find out):
http://instagram.com/sondaw_

You can clearly see he's white in the pic lol...and she already confirmed dude's race.

You a bytch tho fam :stopitslime:. Reading your posts got me wanting to do you what the white boy did her :russ:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
It turns out a white boy is the culprit and the black woman in question is a queen c00n and all people can seem to talk about is how sorry brothers are. I'm done man, black men shouldn't even be in this discussion. :what:
I get that, but I haven't posted anything about that so I don't get why my name was mentioned in your original post if this is what you're mad about.

Reading your posts got me wanting to do you what the white boy did her :russ:
And I should give a fukk why? :mjlol:

Youre just proving my point that you're sensitive as fukk. Riled over message board posts. :mjlol: Go cry in the car nikka.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can't cosign beating a woman. Lock this CAC up, even though it's not going to happen.

Team Bedwench is in disarray, i wonder if this is on beyondblackwhite.com

After reading this girl tweets she is pathetic, full blown bedwench :dead: I hope white jesus saves her.

this girl is a attention whore 101

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I said the same thing you sayin now when I first start reading some of these replies,keep skimming through the thread though:mjpls:

First I read her story even knowing it was a white dude and was

skipped to the end of the thread and saw how hard she was goin for white boys,and shyttin on black dudes now all the sympathy I see nikkas given out and im

Even black dude getting accused of beatin her get less sympathy from me now if he knew she was sayin the shyt she was sayin,this type of black woman was just as likely to cry rape if Zachary found out she gave "DatnikkaPorter" the puzzy one night just to save herself:heh:

Prolific gif usage!

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
And they had the nerve to say "his race is irrelevant". Comments like "Domestic violence happens to people regardless of race". :comeon:

That's my thing. If this were a black on black discussion, you could shyt on brothers all day, I would take that, but people are so afraid to say anything negative about white men it looks like cowardice to me. People start getting all fair-and-balanced when it comes to white boys. :doaboutit: People respect the master though.