Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
There is a thread about this on lipstickalley and the-coli has been mentioned several times:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=656258

Yooooooo these
e5s6.png
are in full effect mode over there...

I wasnt expecting him to be white
dazed.png
some folks had found his ig and was going to spam him

Anywho

disapointed.png

I understand the fear boo... i get it ....wish i can hug you...im not like this tho i def have characteristics. Id never harm you.

o3va.png
Our own women even hate us

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether she fukks with black dudes or not, it's a damn shame when saying someone doesn't deserve to get their ass beat like that is somehow :cape:

Like I said, I hope none of you ever have daughters.

I said the same thing you sayin now when I first start reading some of these replies,keep skimming through the thread though:mjpls:

First I read her story even knowing it was a white dude and was

skipped to the end of the thread and saw how hard she was goin for white boys,and shyttin on black dudes now all the sympathy I see nikkas given out and im

Even black dude getting accused of beatin her get less sympathy from me now if he knew she was sayin the shyt she was sayin,this type of black woman was just as likely to cry rape if Zachary found out she gave "DatnikkaPorter" the puzzy one night just to save herself:heh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
She already did. But I'm pretty sure a lot of people intentionally overlooked it and tried to shift the focus to the brotha, fully aware that the white guy was the one who gave her that work. Or they didn't see the comment exonerating him.
Bedwenches and c00ns would never turn on their white daddy. This twitter discussions are testaments to that. These bytches are truely enslaved.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Who is caping her? All I said was she didn't deserve to get her ass beat.

Is that really all it takes to be considered caping now? :why:

No one here said she deserved to get her ass beat, what we didn't like was the fact that everyone was so quick to throw black men underneath the bus for this, just for not shedding tears for ole girl. What the fukk I look like crying over a c00n just cuz she use to be pretty?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one here said she deserved to get her ass beat what we didn't like was the fact that everyone was so quick to throw black men underneath the bus for this, just for not shedding tears for ole girl. What the fukk I look like crying over a c00n just cuz she use to be pretty?

Who is doing that? :mindblown:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
No one here said she deserved to get her ass beat, what we didn't like was the fact that everyone was so quick to throw black men underneath the bus for this, just for not shedding tears for ole girl.?
:what: What does that have to do with anything I've posted? I ahven't said shyt about black men or the black guy mentioned in here.

You nikkas just butthurt fakkits. :mjlol:

Who is caping her? All I said was she didn't deserve to get her ass beat.

Is that really all it takes to be considered caping now? :why:
Pretty much. The bar for "caping" is so low on here.

Great quote from the LSA thread that was just posted though:

You haven't even seen the half. Go to the ecoli and see them celebrating.

And the funny thing is, let them tell it they are only doing it because the boy is white. But no, when abuse happens to Black women they show little care for her every.single.time. From the football player who shot his baby mama and then himself recently, to the dude dragging his 'fiance' after upper cutting her like a dead body, to random videos on worldstar of black women being beat up. Doesn't matter the assailant, as long as the victim is a Black women, they feel NOTHING. I been telling y'all how sick these online bw haters are mentally and dangerous these dudes are.

Very true. Maybe nikkas on here just don't like black women so much so that they'll even defend a white guy. Plausible... :manny: