Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/louie_dat_dude">@louie_dat_dude</a> he is innocent it will get proven in court</p>&mdash; Brielle (@Brielle_oxo) <a href="">February 25, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/louie_dat_dude">@louie_dat_dude</a> talked to him</p>&mdash; Brielle (@Brielle_oxo) <a href="">February 25, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/louie_dat_dude">@louie_dat_dude</a> in person.. he is not in jail</p>&mdash; Brielle (@Brielle_oxo) <a href="">February 25, 2014</a></blockquote>

that's another thing about these wenches, black women will go hard even against other black women to protect white men. i read some comments on some these black women blogs about the paula patton/janet jackon relationship crap, and the comments were filled w/black women blaming the women. it's like they truly believe cacs can do no wrong

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
that's another thing about these wenches, black women will go hard even against other black women to protect white men. i read some comments on some these black women blogs about the paula patton/janet jackon relationship crap, and the comments were filled w/black women blaming the women. it's like they truly believe cacs can do no wrong
It's sickening

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So has anyone posted any homoerotic fantasys' regarding this justin bieber looking hard man having his tight lil ass split in two by a large erect ebony penis in prison yet.? Or maybe a couple of big muscular aryan nation types, you know, either he becomes their slave or they will throw him to the blacks ? So he ends up tossing salads wearing womens clothing and taking it in all his holes. Stuff that movies are made about.

As for the rest of this, leaving aside all the racial bullshyt, more than likely this isn't the first time he has fukked her up. Even if he didn't lay hands on her before ,there will have been signs he was that way inclined. Even if the relationship ends,more than likely she will end up in a similar relationship because girls like this actively seek these guys out because they are sick in the head.

Anyone who beats someone they care about is sick in the head .as is someone who repeatedly put's themselves in these situations with violent loser men who probably didn't get hugged enough by mummy as a child. Having said all that, leaving her possibly stupidity aside, wouldn't it be satisfying to give him a good beating, if she was my sister I'd have him over whatver I thought of her boyfriend choices.

And really you guys saying you have less or no sympathy because she was dating white boys, no girl deserves what she got, no matter how stupid or ignorant she is,you don't know her background ,why she makes the choices she does.maybe if some black men in her locality stepped up for her and found this coward and give him a good thrashing. look after your own,.What do you think would have happened in the past if a black man had fukked up a white woman like that, ? a group of white men would have taken him out to the woods and gelded him or strung him up to defend her honour.Look after your own, no matter how lost they are.

That is a real weakness you have as a race, this constant bashing of each other. It's simple , a coward beat a woman to bits, he is as far as I have read still walking the streets, something should be done about that.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

A black woman daddy issues are a white man fetish :manny: