Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
But you called her a bedwench c00n for giving a neutral statement on the case. "I'll pray for him." What did you want her to say? To make herself look crazy to strengthen the defense?
I was calling her a c00n bedwench when she was tweeting "white men are god" type shyt. not the pray for him part. fall back son.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether she fukks with black dudes or not, it's a damn shame when saying someone doesn't deserve to get their ass beat like that is somehow :cape:

Like I said, I hope none of you ever have daughters.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
im not sure how to feel. one hand no woman deserves to get beat and pushed out of a moving car but the fact she "may" have given him hiv has me like :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Whats even more amazing is that the bytch isn't clearing this confusion up.

That's sickening.

She already did. But I'm pretty sure a lot of people intentionally overlooked it and tried to shift the focus to the brotha, fully aware that the white guy was the one who gave her that work. Or they didn't see the comment exonerating him.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't know if it's legit but

Adolf Hibster :dahell:

Typical cac who loves lost black women.

Simp for your white knights brehnettes :bryan:

And another thing, why isn't this fakkit in jail, and admitted to the crime on Twitter like he's immune or some shyt. ANd people say whit privileged don't exits, foh. Let him be black....