@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Which one of you fakkits made up this @okra alias too?

Says the fakkit who throws his :cape: on whenever one of his internet friends throws out the bat signal "@charmander I'm bleedin help:damn:"

:dead:

:what: this nikka really ain't all there mentally :laff:

this dude really tagged all us to whine and bytch bout rep points and his "gang goin hard" crying in event staff like a bytch

just what the fukk does this creepy lonely ass nikka want :what:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Hi @KOOL-AID.

:salute: for always pos repping me whenever I neg you

For about 4 months :dahell: nikka you obsessed with me liking you, you stay on some emotional bytch shyt
Lmao unlike you i dnt take the internet seriously or have continuous beefing with nikkas online, like how can u log out then come back and still be mad n shyt, ur a fukking loser who cnt tell when someone is be sarcastic with rep messages :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
nikka she brings up nudes, I'm like "ohh okay :lupe:" and then I get the romantic relationship angle. Then again, you're gonna read it how you want :mjlol:
Sounds like your twisting shyt.

:russ: No wonder you feel some kinda way, getting knocked back by chicks online. You didn't even get no nudes did you? :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:what: this nikka really ain't all there mentally :laff:

this dude really tagged all us to whine and bytch bout rep points and his "gang goin hard" crying in event staff like a bytch

just what the fukk does this creepy lonely ass nikka want :what:
Nobody tagged not one of you clowns. You came running to this thread lookin for shyt on me cuz I been shytting on half you losers for months

Said you were done with this thread 4 pages ago yet refreshing the page every second for replies :russ:

Lmao unlike you i dnt take the internet seriously or have continuous beefing with nikkas online, like how can u log out then come back and still be mad n shyt, ur a fukking loser who cnt tell when someone is be sarcastic with rep messages :laff:

You been begging me to like you for months, shyt don't get no more weird than that. Then instead of getting the point, you run to every thread I'm in begging for my attention. I don't even look in your threads cuz I think your corny as fukk, every one of mine you stay in though, except in TSC :youngsabo:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like your twisting shyt.

:russ: No wonder you feel some kinda way, getting knocked back by chicks online. You didn't even get no nudes did you? :dead:
How am I twisting shyt :lupe:

She simps me in threads and rep comments

I PM

She jokingly mentions nudes

I send a pic and she sends one...when I see its the same one as before I ask for something else and then she mentions romantic relations.

How much clearer can I be?

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
How am I twisting shyt :lupe:

She simps me in threads and rep comments

I PM

She jokingly mentions nudes

I send a pic and she sends one...when I see its the same one as before I ask for something else and then she mentions romantic relations.

How much clearer can I be?

:russ: didn't get no nudes or new pics and got told to stop being so thirsty :dead: you don't need to get any more clearer than that breh

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nobody tagged not one of you clowns. You came running to this thread lookin for shyt on me cuz I been shytting on half you losers for months

Said you were done with this thread 4 pages ago yet refreshing the page every second for replies :russ:

You been begging me to like you for months, shyt don't get no more weird than that. Then instead of getting the point, you run to every thread I'm in begging for my attention. I don't even look in your threads cuz I think your corny as fukk, every one of mine you stay in though, except in TSC :youngsabo:
This coming from the dude who stalks me and uses bait tags to try n get my attention :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
This coming from the dude who stalks me and uses bait tags to try n get my attention :laff:
Who stalks you? I just said I ain't even look at your threads :dahell:

Bait tags :mjlol: I thought you didn't take this shyt serious :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12129305/

are you retarded dog :what:

you bumped this thread just to tag nikkas to argue with your lame ass :mjlol: the fukk is wrong with you

what do you want nut ass lil boy :wtf: