@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
nobody cares about this thread anymore loser. quoting me in this faggit ass thread
Then quit upping it and keep my name out ya dikk sucking mouth. I don't talk to broke fakkits in their 30's

Doesn't tnt circle jerk each other for rep and command group neggings :mjlol:
The same #TnT that you begged @61 Corpses to join? :mjlol:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then quit upping it and keep my name out ya dikk sucking mouth. I don't talk to broke fakkits in their 30's

The same #TnT that you begged @61 Corpses to join? :mjlol:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

I don't see an option for rep anymore. DId something happen when you guys changed the rep around earlier? It isn't off for everybody cuz I'm still getting repped (and negged :to:) . Has this happened to anyone else?

@Brooklynzson
@cook

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
My bad breh
I didn't even read the banner, someone told me rep limits were off and I went a bit crazy :shaq2:
I did rep @Heron M.O.B. though and usually don't neg anyone over -1000 rep anyway so it never occurred to me once I realised.

Is there a time when I'll get this ability back? :ohhh:

:salute: for neg day too. I'll hit you and @cook up with a pos gift pack next year for this years blessings :blessed:

forgive him guys he went a bit crazy :dead:

neg day rofl jesus christ what a dweeb

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:what: so asking once, getting rejected and moving on equals begging...i know ur retarded but damn lmao
That's the reason you so mad you bytch. You been rejected by every rep crew on the damn site :russ:

This is you begging for acceptance again, such a fukking corny fakkit smh

1. 10
    Given: Jan 3, 2015
    KOOL-AID commented: (Idk why ur bein hostile towards me, I thot we was cool but its apparent we're not, but whateva) Post #11593271

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
In my 30's :mjlol: i tell you what, when I do turn 30 im not gonna be stanning wrestling like some fukkboy loser like u :mjlol:
Your already a loser, trolling online for the attention ya mother never gave ya smh

forgive him guys he went a bit crazy :dead:

neg day rofl jesus christ what a dweeb
don't be jealous cuz my gang goes harder than yours :umad: