@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
who said im looking for a husband on the coli? i am just sharing a part of my personal life on a message board
1839093_stock-photo-angry-blonde.jpg
@Poitier I'm guessing this shyt is your corny alias :camby:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I did it by negging you, nice try :camby:

You way too invested in this shyt making up conspiracy theories I think you need to take a break again. This shyt is becoming personal for you again :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
#midnightboyz #sohhicey :smile:
Midnightboyz you qualified for as did you 90s gang, they had to let you in. :russ:as for sohh icey half of them nikkas ain't even like you, your leader had to beg em to accept you
YIhOcmN.png

I'm done here anyway this shyt obviously means a lot more to you clowns than me :wow:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.

While ya boy is on vacation not even posting or logged into the coli for a full week...our resident multi-millioniare spent his saturday night combing thru year old posts and organizing rep attacks
full

giphy.gif

I done burnt this crackas soul up beyond repair :bryan: