@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
so you lied about tagging nikkas, now you tagged all us because of a random post 10 pages and 2 days ago :francis:

a
:what:
You posted in this thread about 7 months after I first did. You obviously been on my dikk for a while. I don't even know what the fukk you do cuz I don't even read your shyt. Everytime my names in a thread you you got the same 5 fakkits following my every post :camby:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:damn: its stuck!!!
smh you didn't even dare open your mouth to me a couple weeks ago. This is months of pent up frustration coming out. I told my nikka @AJtheOne I would make you snap and stop being just a safe fakkit scared to say some shyt that someone will get offended by. You need to thank me for bringing you out your soft shell

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:what:
You posted in this thread about 7 months after I first did. You obviously been on my dikk for a while. I don't even know what the fukk you do cuz I don't even read your shyt. Everytime my names in a thread you you got the same 5 fakkits following my every post :camby:

aight, so shut the fukk up already :mjlol:

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
Says the dumb bytch who came here lookin for a husband :camby:
who said im looking for a husband on the coli? i am just sharing a part of my personal life on a message board
1839093_stock-photo-angry-blonde.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I didn't put u on ignore u clown I just chose not to respond to ur quotes or bait tags. Lmao dafuq u want from me man u already negd me like 5 times cuz I fukk with posters u dnt like ( @Poitier @Bishop KG Dinero :salute: ) on some female type shyt. Just take yo Ls and move on, its not that serious
smh you didn't even dare open your mouth to me a couple weeks ago. This is months of pent up frustration coming out. I told my nikka @AJtheOne I would make you snap and stop being just a safe fakkit scared to say some shyt that someone will get offended by. You need to thank me for bringing you out your soft shell
:ohhh: